Selection Centre South Bangalore, Ministry of Defence invited applications for Stenographer Grade-II, Room Orderly and Multi Tasking Staff (Watchman) posts. The eligible candidates can send the application through the prescribed format within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement i.e., 02 May 2015.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 09 May 2015
- Last date of Application: Within 21 days from the date of Publication of Advertisement.
Details of Posts:
Name of the Posts:
- Stenographer Grade-II- 01 Post
- Room Orderly- 01 Post
- Multi Tasking Staff (Watchman)- 01 Post
- Stenographer Grade-II- Rs. 5200-Rs. 20200+Rs. 2400/-
- Room Orderly- Rs. 5200-Rs. 20200+Rs. 2400/-
- Multi Tasking Staff (Watchman)- Rs. 5200-Rs. 20200+Rs. 1800/-
- Stenographer Grade-II-
- 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized board or university
- Skill test norms: Dictation- 10 mts @w.p.m; Transcription- 50 mts (Eng), 65 mts (Hindi)
- Room Orderly- Matriculation passed or equivalent from recognized board
- Multi Tasking Staff (Watchman) - Matriculation passed or equivalent from recognized board. Conversant with duties of the respective trades with one years’ experience in the trade
Age Limit: 18-25 Years
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to: The Commandant, Selection Centre South, Cubbon Road, Bangalore-560042 so as to reach within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement.