Seva Bharti (NGO), West Bengal invites applications from prospective candidates for filling up the following vacant positions in its ICAR sponsored Krishi Vigyan Kendra Project. First three positions are residential in nature. Seva Bharati, a NGO situated in the District of Paschim Medinipur in West Bengal.
• Last Date of Submission of Application: 10 March 2014
Details of Posts
• Subject Matter Specialist (Agricultural Extension Education): 01 Post
• Subject Matter Specialist (Animal Science): 01 Post
• Programme Assistant (Laboratory Technician):01 Post
• Skilled Supporting Staff: 1 Post
For Post 1 & 2
• Master degree in the relevant field or equivalent qualifications from a recognized University.
More than 2 years of experience in working Krishi Vigyan Kendra or in a reputed organization
For Post 3
• Bachelor degree in Agriculture or equivalent qualifications from a recognized University.
Experience in the similar field with farming communities in reputed organization.
For Post 4
• Matriculation or equivalent from recognized board.
Minimum 1 year experience in a reputed organization.
Note: Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali required for all posts.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age limit for the candidate should be 35 years for all the posts. Applications from candidates below the age of 18 years shall not be considered.
Pay Scale/ Emoluments : Pay Band PB – 3 and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- Per Month for the post 1 & 2.
• Pay Band PB – 2 and Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- Per Month for the post 3.
• Pay Band PB – 1 and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/- Per Month for the post 4.
• Benefits admissible as per the project rules of Seva Bharati will also be admissible.
How to Apply:
• Interested candidates may send their applications in the plain paper along with the complete Bio- data and relevant testimonials / certificates of prove age, qualification, experience etc., and caste/ community, certificate etc. and to reach “The Secretary, Seva Bharati, P.O. & Vill. – Kapgari, District – Paschim Medinipur, West Bengal – 721 505” within 10 (ten) days of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News .i.e 10 March 2014.
• The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
JSLPS Recruitment 2018, Apply for 6 Consultant and Senior Consultant Posts
Tripura University Recruitment 2018: 15 Vacancies for Traineeship/ Studentship
NHM Gujarat Recruitment 2018: Apply for 65 District Data Manager, Entomologist and Other Posts
Miranda House, DU Recruitment 2018 for 5 Non-Teaching Staff Posts, Apply by 14 December