SFRTI, Raipur Recruitment 2019 for 29 Junior Research Fellow and Other Posts
State Forest Research and Training Institute, Raipur Recruitment for Junior Research Fellow and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 16 December 2019.
SFRTI Jobs Notification: State Forest Research and Training Institute, Raipur has invited applications for the posts of Junior Research Fellow and Other. Interested candidates can apply through offline mode before 16 December 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 16 December 2019
Vacancy Details for State Forest Research and Training Institute:
- Project Consultant / Advisor: 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow: 04 Posts
- Junior Research Assistant: 06 Posts
- Field Assistant: 10 Posts
- Wild Life Expert: 02 Posts
- Computer Operator: 02 Posts
- Field Supervisor-cum Inspector: 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post
- Research Associate: 01 Post
- Senior Research Assistant: 01 Post
Educational Qualification for JRF and Other Jobs:
- Project Consultant/Advisor: Ph.D./M.Sc. Botany with at least 55% marks or Retired Forest officer at least having worked at Dy C.F. Level. 10 years of research experience in similar projects.
- Junior Research Fellow: M.Sc. Forestry/ Farm Forestry/ Botany from any recognized university with a minimum 55% marks.
- Junior Research Assistant: M.Sc. in Horticulture Agriculture/Forestry/Farm Forestry with 55% marks.
- Field Assistant: Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Biology/ Forestry/ Agriculture with at least 55% marks.
- Wild Life Expert: Ph.D./M.Sc. degree in Forestry/ wildlife/ Farm Forestry/ Life Science/ Botany with at least 55% marks or Retired Forest Officer and having worked at .C.F Level.
- Computer Operator: Higher Secondary (10+2) pass with 50% marks and Diploma in computer application, one year experience in computer typing knowledge (Hindi & English).
- Field Supervisor-cum Inspector: Master of Science (M.Sc.) degree in Agroforestry/Forestry/Farm forestry/Botany with 55% marks.
- Laboratory Assistant: M.Sc. Farm forestry/Forestry/Agroforestry/Botany/Agriculture from a recognized university with not less than 55% marks.
- Research Associate: M.Sc. Soil Science (Agriculture) degree and two-year research experience in similar Projects & knowledge of Soil analysis/ study and computer application with at least 55% marks.
- Senior Research Assistant: M.Sc. in Agriculture/Forestry/Farm Forestry with having at least 55% marks.
Upper Age limit: 32 years for SRF, Field Supervisor and 28 years for JRF, Laboratory Assistant and Field Assistant. No age limit for Wildlife expert and retired officer. (Up to 05 years age relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/Women Candidates)
Official Notification PDF
Official Website Link
How to apply for State Forest Research and Training Institute Jobs 2019
Candidates are required to download the application from the website and fill all the required details and submit the same in the prescribed format to Director, State Forest Research & Training Institute, Zero Point, Near Vidhan Sabha, Baloda Bazar Road, Raipur - 493111, Chhattisgarh latest by 16 December 2019.