SGPGI Staff Nurse Admit Card 2023
The Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow will soon release the Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2023 for the candidates who are set to appear for the exam scheduled for 22 March 2023.
Follow the steps below to download the SGPGI Admit Card 2023 hassle-free.
How to Download SGPGI Admit Card 2023
The SGPGI Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website of SGPGI. Candidates can download the SGPGI Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2023 by following the steps given below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences at https://sgpgims.org.in
- Step 2: On the homepage go to the new updates section.
- Step 3: Click on the link titled- “Admit Card for Staff Nurse”
- Step 4: On the page opened fill in details like registration number/User Id and Password and Clicked Submit.
- Step 5: Admit Card will be displayed on the screen. Download Admit Card.
- Step 6: Check your Name, Roll no. Center address in the admit card.
A direct link to download the SGPGI Staff Nurse Admit Card is shared to help candidates download the admit card, once it is released.
SGPGI Admit Card 2023
SGPGI Staff Nurse Admit Card 2023: Exam Pattern
After downloading the SGPGI Admit Card aspirants must check the exam pattern for the post they are appearing for. For the Staff Nurse post, a Common Recruitment Test (CRT) will be held. The Common Recruitment Test (CRT) will be of 02 hours in duration and will be of 100 marks. It will contain multiple-choice questions (MCQs), as follows –
- 80% of questions will be related to the Theory of Nursing knowledge.
- 20% of questions will be related to the Practical application of Nursing work.
- There will be NO negative marking.
- The language of the examination will be both English and Hindi.
Minimum qualifying marks of the Common Recruitment Test (CRT) for the post will be:-
- 40% for - General & EWS.
- 35% for - SC, ST & OBC.
Final Merit List: The final merit list will be prepared ONLY based on the marks obtained in the Common Recruitment Test (CRT)
This year there are a total of 1974 vacancies for which the SGPGI Staff Nurse Admit Card 2023 will be released. The final merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the Common Recruitment Test (CRT) only for all categories separately and rank will be awarded to all qualified applicants.