Shaheed Bhagat Singh Evening College, Delhi University invited applications for recruitment to various non teaching posts.The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 7 April 2014. It was established in 1973 by Delhi Administration.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 7 April 2014
Details of Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Administrative Officer: 1
2. Section Officer: 2
3. Sr. Technical Assistant (Computer): 1
4. Professional Assistant (Lib.): 1
5. Semi Professional Assistant: 1
6. Cartographic Assistant: 1
7. Library Assistant: 1
8. Junior Assistant: 4
9. Library Attendant M.T.S: 5
10. Computer Lab. Attendant-M.T.S: 2
Total No. of Vacancies: 19 Posts
• Candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years for post no. 1 to 5.
• Candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years for post no. 6, 7 & 9.
• Candidate’s maximum age should be 27 years for post no. 8 & 10.
• Administrative Officer: Master degree with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scales and Good academic record.
• Section Officer: Graduate/Post graduate with minimum 50% marks and Diploma/Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application/Office Management/Secretarial Practice/Financial Management/Accounts or equivalent Discipline. OR Graduate Degree with minimum 50% marks in Computer Application/Office Management/Secretarial Practice/Financial Management/Accounts or equivalent discipline from a recognized University with Minimum 6 Years of Administrative Experience.
• Sr. Technical Assistant (Computer): MCA or MSc in Computer Science/IT with one year experience or B.Tech/B.E (Computer Science/Information Technology/ECE) or Equivalent degree with one year experience in relevant area.
• Professional Assistant (Lib.): M.Lib.Sc./M.L.I.Sc Or equivalent with 50% marks; OR Master Degree with 50% marks and B.Lib.Sc/B.L.I.Sc with 50% marks and Computer Science paper at Graduate/PG level or Six months Computer Science course from a recognized institution.
• Semi Professional Assistant: Graduate or any other higher qualification with 50% marks; B.Lib.Sc/B.L.I. Sc.With 50% marks and Course in Computer Application at Graduate/PG level or Six months Computer Science course from a recognized institution.
• Cartographic Assistant: Graduate/Post graduate with 2 Years Experience.
• Library Assistant: Passed Sr.Secondary or equivalent examination conducted by State Board of Education/university/Govt. recognized institutions, Certificate in Library Science/Library and Information Science and Computer Course at Sr. Secondary Level or Basic Course in Computer Science/Word Processing.
• Junior Assistant: 12th or its equivalent qualification with minimum 50% marks or a Graduate and Diploma/Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application/Office Management/Secretarial Practice/Financial Management/Accounts or equivalent discipline. OR Graduate Degree in Computer Application/Office Management/Secretarial Practice/Financial Management/Accounts or equivalent discipline and having a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers.
• Library Attendant M.T.S: 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Govt. recognized institution and Certificate in Library Science/Library and Information Science.
• Computer Lab. Attendant-M.T.S: 12th or an equivalent examination with science subjects.
General and OBC categories Candidate must submit Demand Draft of Rs.200/- (Rs.100/- for reserved categories) in favour of The Principal, Shaheed Bhagat Singh (Evening) College, University of Delhi, payable at Delhi.
• Rs.15600- 39100/-+GP Rs.5400/- for post no. 1.
• Rs.9300- 34800/-+GP Rs.4600/- for post no. 2.
• Rs.9300- 34800/-+GP Rs.4200/- for post no. 3 & 4.
• Rs.5200- 20200/-+GP Rs.2800/- for post no. 5 & 6.
• Rs.5200- 20200/-+GP Rs.1900/- for post no. 7 & 8.
• Rs.5200- 20200/-+GP Rs.1800/- for post no. 9 & 10.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written examination and interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the notification.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience, 1 recent passport size self‐signed photograph affixed together with DD should be sent in an envelope superscribed “Application for the Post of_________” to The Principal, Shaheed Bhagat Singh (Eve) College, (Triveni), Sheikh Sarai, Phase 11, New Delhi- 110017 on or before 7 April 2014.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
ESI Hospital New Delhi Recruitment: 59 Vacancies for Senior Resident Posts
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 9 Senior Resident Posts
CCIM New Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 3 Junior and Senior Technical Associate Posts
SKIMS, Soura Srinagar Recruitment 2018: Apply for 7 DEO, Social Worker and Other Posts