Shaheed Bhagat Singh Evening College, Delhi University invited applications for recruitment to various non teaching posts.The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 7 April 2014. It was established in 1973 by Delhi Administration.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 7 April 2014
Details of Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Administrative Officer: 1
2. Section Officer: 2
3. Sr. Technical Assistant (Computer): 1
4. Professional Assistant (Lib.): 1
5. Semi Professional Assistant: 1
6. Cartographic Assistant: 1
7. Library Assistant: 1
8. Junior Assistant: 4
9. Library Attendant M.T.S: 5
10. Computer Lab. Attendant-M.T.S: 2
Total No. of Vacancies: 19 Posts
• Candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years for post no. 1 to 5.
• Candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years for post no. 6, 7 & 9.
• Candidate’s maximum age should be 27 years for post no. 8 & 10.
• Administrative Officer: Master degree with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scales and Good academic record.
• Section Officer: Graduate/Post graduate with minimum 50% marks and Diploma/Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application/Office Management/Secretarial Practice/Financial Management/Accounts or equivalent Discipline. OR Graduate Degree with minimum 50% marks in Computer Application/Office Management/Secretarial Practice/Financial Management/Accounts or equivalent discipline from a recognized University with Minimum 6 Years of Administrative Experience.
• Sr. Technical Assistant (Computer): MCA or MSc in Computer Science/IT with one year experience or B.Tech/B.E (Computer Science/Information Technology/ECE) or Equivalent degree with one year experience in relevant area.
• Professional Assistant (Lib.): M.Lib.Sc./M.L.I.Sc Or equivalent with 50% marks; OR Master Degree with 50% marks and B.Lib.Sc/B.L.I.Sc with 50% marks and Computer Science paper at Graduate/PG level or Six months Computer Science course from a recognized institution.
• Semi Professional Assistant: Graduate or any other higher qualification with 50% marks; B.Lib.Sc/B.L.I. Sc.With 50% marks and Course in Computer Application at Graduate/PG level or Six months Computer Science course from a recognized institution.
• Cartographic Assistant: Graduate/Post graduate with 2 Years Experience.
• Library Assistant: Passed Sr.Secondary or equivalent examination conducted by State Board of Education/university/Govt. recognized institutions, Certificate in Library Science/Library and Information Science and Computer Course at Sr. Secondary Level or Basic Course in Computer Science/Word Processing.
• Junior Assistant: 12th or its equivalent qualification with minimum 50% marks or a Graduate and Diploma/Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application/Office Management/Secretarial Practice/Financial Management/Accounts or equivalent discipline. OR Graduate Degree in Computer Application/Office Management/Secretarial Practice/Financial Management/Accounts or equivalent discipline and having a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers.
• Library Attendant M.T.S: 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Govt. recognized institution and Certificate in Library Science/Library and Information Science.
• Computer Lab. Attendant-M.T.S: 12th or an equivalent examination with science subjects.
General and OBC categories Candidate must submit Demand Draft of Rs.200/- (Rs.100/- for reserved categories) in favour of The Principal, Shaheed Bhagat Singh (Evening) College, University of Delhi, payable at Delhi.
• Rs.15600- 39100/-+GP Rs.5400/- for post no. 1.
• Rs.9300- 34800/-+GP Rs.4600/- for post no. 2.
• Rs.9300- 34800/-+GP Rs.4200/- for post no. 3 & 4.
• Rs.5200- 20200/-+GP Rs.2800/- for post no. 5 & 6.
• Rs.5200- 20200/-+GP Rs.1900/- for post no. 7 & 8.
• Rs.5200- 20200/-+GP Rs.1800/- for post no. 9 & 10.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written examination and interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the notification.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience, 1 recent passport size self‐signed photograph affixed together with DD should be sent in an envelope superscribed “Application for the Post of_________” to The Principal, Shaheed Bhagat Singh (Eve) College, (Triveni), Sheikh Sarai, Phase 11, New Delhi- 110017 on or before 7 April 2014.
CSIR-IIIM Recruitment 2019 for 07 Project Assistant –I, II and III Posts, Walk-In on 26 February
RECPDCL Recruitment 2019 for 06 Chief Project Manager and Assistant Executive Engineer Posts
Telangana Government Recruitment 2019 for 23 MO, TBHV and Other Posts in Hyderabad
BFUHS SHA Punjab Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 68 DEO, Executive Assistant and Other Posts