Shaheed Bhagat Singh State Technical Campus invited applications from eligible Indian citizens for 113 teaching faculty in Engineering, Architecture, MBA, MCA Polytechnic and School Wings of the institute. Eligible candidates can send their applications before 30 June 2015.
- Last date for submission of application: 30 June 2015
Details of Post
- Name of the Post: Teaching Faculty
- Number of Posts: 113
- For Engg. Wing: Candidate should have BE/BTech and ME/MTech in relevant subject with First Class or equivalent either in BE/BTech or ME/MTech. For Applied Sciences (Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Communication Skill, Human Values) will be MSc./MA with 55% NET Qualified.
- For Architecture Wing: Candidate should have First class Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture OR Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture and First Class Master’s Degree in Architecture.” Desirable: One year Teaching experience as Visiting teacher. Only candidates registered with Council of Architecture (COA) under the provisions of the Architects Act, 1972 shall be eligible for the above post
- For Management Wing (MBA): Candidate should have First Class or equivalent in Masters Degree in Business Administration or equivalent and 2 years relevant Experience is desirable. In case candidate with above Qualification are not available then candidates with MBA Ist division Qualification will be considered.
- For Computer Application Wing (MCA): Candidate should have BE/BTech and ME/MTech in relevant subject with First Class or equivalent either in BE/BTech or ME/MTech. OR BE/BTech and MCA with First class or equivalent in either BE/BTech or MCA OR MCA with first class or equivalent with two years relevant experience.
- For Polytechnic Wing: Candidate should have First Class Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate branch of Engg. OR First Class Master’s degree in the appropriate branch of Engg.
- For Applied Sciences (Maths, Physics, Chemistry, English): Candidate should have MSc./MA with 55% NET Qualified. In case candidate with NET Qualification are not available then candidates with MA/M.Sc with 55% marks will be considered.
- For School Wing: Candidate should be post graduate in relevant discipline with B.Ed from recognized University.
Objective type screening test will be conducted on 05 July 2015 at 11.00AM in F-Block of the institute. List of Qualified candidates to be called for interview will be displayed on institute website on 07 July 2015 at 11.00 AM.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send the application form on the prescribed proforma along with application fee of Rs. 500.00 for General & OBC candidates and Rs 250 for SC/ST candidates through demand draft in favour of Director, SBSSTC to The Director before 30 June, 2015.