The Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies invites online applications from the eligible candidates to fill up the following vacant posts of Lab Attendant in Computer Lab and Office Attendant on Contractual Basis for a period of six months. The objective of Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies is to fill the void of management training, education and research at the undergraduate level and impart the same to students at an age, when they are impressionable and highly receptive to new ideas and knowledge.
• Starting Date of Submitting Online Application: 23 December 2013.
• Closing Date of Submitting Online Application: 05 January 2014 by 5:00 PM.
• Date of Examination: 11 January 2014 (Saturday).
• Time for Office Attendant Examination: 10 AM to 12 Noon.
• Time for Lab Attendant Examination: 12:30 PM to 02:30 PM.
Details of Posts
1. Name of Post: Lab Attendant (in Computer Lab)
No. of Posts: 02 (Two) Posts
2. Name of Post: Office Attendant”
No. of Posts: 01 (One) Post
• For Lab Attendant (in Computer Lab): Matriculation with Science subjects from a recognized board. Should have worked in Computer Lab.
• For Office Attendant: Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
Maximum age limit for candidates is 30 Years.
Consolidated Pay Scale is Rs. 8,250/- Per Month.
How to Apply
• Application forms will be available Online on the college website www.sscbsdu.ac.in
• Roll No. for the tests will be displayed on the college website by 09 January 2014 (Thursday), 5:00 PM.
• Result of the Written Test will be displayed on the college website by 16 January 2014 (5:00 PM).
• Venue of the Examination is Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, University of Delhi, Vivek Vihar, Phase- II, Delhi–110095.
• Syllabus for Test is Objective Type Test for Language and General Awareness.
• The candidates who qualify in the Written Test will be called for interview, the date of which will be notified later on the college website.
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Written Test/Interview.
• The college reserves the right to change/or not to fill any of the above positions.
• All incomplete applications in any respect such as (absence of photograph, signature, etc.) shall be liable to be rejected.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/Trade Test/Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
NCSM Recruitment 2018 for 05 Section Officer and Assistant Executive Engineer Posts
MSME Technology Centre, Baddi/Rohtak Recruitment 2019: 20 Vacancies for Senior Manager and Others
NIRM Recruitment 2019, 20 Vacancies for Project Assistant, Project Technician and Other Posts
TNAU Recruitment 2018 for 05 Non-Teaching Staff Posts, Apply by 26 December