Shimla Municipal Corporation invited application for recruitment to the post of Project Manager, Environment Engineer, Accounts officer, Social Coordinator, Administrative and Logistics Officer, Field Officer and Office Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 08 May 2013. Shimla Municipal Corporation is one of the oldest municipalities of India and has passed through many slings and arrows during its last one hundred and forty five years of existence.
Last Date for receipt of Application: 8 May 2013
Name of the Posts:
1. Project Manager: 01
2. Environmental Engineer: 01
3. Accounts Officer: 01
4. Social Coordinator: 02
5. Administrative and Logistics Officer: 01
6. Field Officer: 02
7. Office Assistant: 02
Total No. of Vacancies: 10
- Project Manager: Post Graduate degree with 7 years experience in Managing and coordinating projects. Priority to candidates having experience of managing capacity building activities with government is desirable in sanitation sector.
- Environmental Engineer: A post graduate degree in environmental engineering or environmental science. Atleast 3 year experience in working with NGOs and the government is desirable in sanitation sector.
- Accounts Officer: At least a B.Com./M.Com. Preferred with atleast 5 year experience in accounting including two years in a senior position preferably in Govt. sector. Conversant with FCRA, State and Central legislation on Income tax, Society Registration etc. Proficient in the use of computers and accounting software.
- Social Coordinator: A post graduate degree in social work/ MBE/ social sciences with atleast 2 year experience in community mobilization and coordination with NGOs in the sanitation sector and must be proficient in use of computer.
- Administrative and Logistics Officer: A post graduate degree with atleast 3 year experience in office management/ project administration and must be proficient in the use of computers.
- Field Officer: A graduate degree in social sciences with atleast 2 year experience in community mobilization and implementing projects in the sanitation sector and must be proficient in the use of computers.
- Office Assistant: A Graduate Degree in any discipline. At least 02 year relevant experience is desirable. Basic computer skills including the use of MS word and Excel
Applicants are selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can mail their CV along with a cover letter and certificates of qualification and attached relevant documents such as Mark sheets, recent passport size photo, caste certificate etc. and experience to ‘email@example.com’ by mentioning ‘EU Project – Job Application’ in the Subject line
- or can post or personally deliver applications to Municipal Commissioner, Municipal Corporation of Shimla, Shimla-171001
For more information, CLICK HERE