Shiv Nadar University's School of Management and Entrepreneurship (SME) invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to MBA programme 2015-17. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 15 December 2014. Shiv Nadar University is a multi-disciplinary, student-centric, research-focused university offering a full range of academic programs at the undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral level.
• Last date for receipt of application forms: 15 December 2014
• Schedule for Personal Interviews: Between January 2015 to March 2015
• Academic Session begins: 1 July 2015
Name of the Programmes: Master in Business Administrations (MBA) 2015-17
Total Fees: Rs. 8.72 lakhs for the two years program
Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
Graduation or equivalent with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA from any of the recognized Universities, Deemed Universities, Institutions of National Importance or from a Professional Body including ICAI, ICSI, ICWAI, etc.
Candidates need to pay Rs.1000/- by credit/debit card or Demand Draft drawn in favor of Shiv Nadar University payable at NOIDA.
Candidate’s selection for admission to the course will be made on the basis of CAT /MAT /or any other national level admission test Score followed by Essay & Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
• Eligible candidates can apply online through official Website at https://snusme.formistry.com/login
• Print out of application receipt duly signed by the candidate, along with application fee must be sent to the Shiv Nadar University, Admissions Office, NH91, Tehsil Dadri. Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh - 201314.