Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) invited online applications for the recruitment of Officers in Grade A & B. Eligible candidates can apply online from 25 June 2013 to 09 July 2013. Small Industries Development Bank of India is an independent financial institution aimed to aid the growth and development of micro, small and medium-scale enterprises (MSME) in India. It was set up on 2 April 1990 through an act of parliament, it was incorporated initially as a wholly owned subsidiary of Industrial Development Bank of India.
Opening date for online Application Forms: 25 June 2013
Closing date for online Application Forms: 9 July 2013
Name of posts
I. Recruitment of Officers in Grade A
1. Assistant Manager Grade-A (IT): 03 Posts
2. Assistant Manager Grade-A (Legal): 08 Posts
II. Special Recruitment Drive for Officers in Grade A & B
3. Assistant Manager Grade-A (IT): 03 Posts
4. Manager Grade-B (IT): 01 Post
5. Manager Grade-B (Legal): 02 Posts
Total Number of vacancies: 17
· Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’: Between 21-28 years as on 31 March 2013.
· Manager Grade ‘B’: Between 21-30 years as on 31 March 2013.
· Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’: B.Tech/ BE/ B.Sc (Engg) in Computer Science/ Engg/ Information Technology or MCA
· Manager Grade ‘B’: Bachelor’s Degree in Law with at least 60% marks
· Candidates must pay the fee of Rs.300/- for General and OBC through online mode using debit/ credit/ internet banking.
· SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from the fee.
· Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’: Rs.17100-33200/-
· Manager Grade ‘B’: Rs.21000-36400/-
· Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’: The selection process would be by way of an online written examination, which would be conducted by IBPS and followed by Personal Interview. Candidates who qualify based on the minimum cut-off marks decided by the Bank, would be called for interview.
· Manager Grade ‘B’: The selection process for this post would be by way of Personal Interview only.
How to Apply
· Eligible candidates are required to apply only ‘ONLINE’ through the Bank’s website www.sidbi.in.
· No other means/ mode of application will be acceptable.
· Application shall be filled in English only.
· Print out of system generated application form, e-receipt, required original documents must be produced at the time of interview.