Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) invited application for recruitment to the post of Graduate Teachers under Human Resource Development Department, Government of Sikkim through direct recruitment on temporary regular basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format.
- Opening Date for Registration: 04 June 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: Not Mentioned
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Graduate Teachers
- Number of Post: 127 Posts
Subject wise Distribution of Posts
- Political Science: 05 Posts
- History: 08 Posts
- Geography: 09 Posts
- Economics: 08 Posts
- Sociology: 04 Posts
- Chemistry: 08 Posts
- Physics: 12 Posts
- Mathematics: 12 posts.
- Commerce: 09 posts
- Hindi: 16 posts
- Biology: 05 posts.
- Nepali: 14 posts
- English: 17 Posts
Pay Scale: PB-2 of Rs. 9300-34800 + GP of Rs.5000/-
- Master’s Degree in respective subject with B.Ed.
- Master Degree without B.Ed. with 50% and above for General Category and 45% and above for reserved category in respective subject can also apply. On selection, they shall be given conditional appointment and they should acquire the B.Ed. qualification within 3 (Three) years, failing which their service is liable to be terminated.
- Between 18 years to 30 years. Relaxation as per govt. norms.
How to Apply
Application form can be downloaded from www.spscskm.gov.in The form should be filled up by the candidate himself/herself and submitted in the office of Joint Director of HRDD in their respective district along with original Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim, for Rs. 150/- credited to ‘0051-SPSC’.
Refer the link for details.