Sikkim Public Service Commission invited applications for Photographer Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through official website on or before 04 April 2019.
Advertisement No : 03/SPSC/EXAM/2019
- Last Date of Application - 04 April 2019
- Written Test Date – 28 April 2019
- E-Admit Cards can be downloaded from – 22 April to 27 April 2019
Sikkim PSC Vacancy Details
Photographer -02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Photographer Posts
- 3 years diploma in Photography/Cinematography/Photography and Cinematography from a recognized institution by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) or 03(three) years Degree in Photography/Cinematography/ Photography and Cinematography from a recognized University OR
- Graduate in any discipline from recognized University with minimum 02(two) years Post Graduate Degree in Photography/Cinematography/Photography and Cinematography or with minimum 02(two) years Post Graduate Diploma in Photography/Cinematography/Photography and Cinematography from an institution recognized by AICTE/University.
How to Apply for Sikkim PSC Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply Online through the SPSC’s Website www.spsckm.gov.in on or before 04 April 2019.