Office of the field Director, Similipal Tiger Reserve and Regional chief conservator of Forests, Baripada invited application for recruitment to the post of Forester and Forest Guard under deputation reserve of Special Tiger Protection Force for Similipal Tiger Reserve. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 23 November 2013.
Last Date for receipt of Application form: 23 November 2013
Details of Post
Names of the Posts:
- Forester: 4 Posts
- Forest Guard: 22 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 26
- Forester: Candidate age should be between 20 to 32 years as on 1 July 2013.
- Forest Guard: Candidate age should be between 18 to 32 years as on 1 July 2013.
- The upper age limit shall be relaxed by 05 years in case of SC, ST, SEBC and women candidates.
- Forester: Candidate should be 12th class passed in Science stream from a recognised Board/Institution.
- Forest Guard: Candidate should be 10th class passed from a recognized Board.
- Candidate should be able to speak, read and write Odia fluently and must have passed an examination in Odia language in M.E. school standard.
- Candidate should have registered his/her name in any Employment Exchange in Mayurbhanj District before submission of application.
- Forester: Pay Band-I (Rs. 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs. 2000 per month
- Forest Guard: Pay Band-I (Rs. 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs. 1800 per month
Candidates will be selected on the basis of followings:
- Written Test
- Verification of original certificates
- Measurement of Physical Standard
- Cycling Test
- Walking Test
- Medical Test
- Viva Voce
- Select List
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply in the prescribed application format as available in the notification.
- The application complete in all respects along with attested copies of Educational Qualifications, other testimonials, Copy of valid Caste Certificate, 2 passport size photographs duly attested by an Officer, Copy of valid Employment Exchange Registration Card, Copy of Sports/athletic Certificate, Five self-attested and stamped (Rs. 25/-) envelope of size 22 cm x 10 cm of brown colour with Copy of character certificates should be sent by registered post or by hand to the Deputy Director, Similipal Tiger Reserve, Bhanjapur, Baripada- 757002 before 23 November 2013.