Indian class 10 pass outs get an opportunity to avail scholarship in selected Singapore Junior Colleges leading to the award of the Singapore- Cambridge General Certificate of Education Advanced level certificate. The scholarship is tenable for two years and is renewed annually based on the candidate’s academic performance.
Image source: studysingapore4u.com
Application submission closes on July 16, 2017 till 7:30 pm (IST). To check the eligibility and application procedures follow the proceedings:
• School students born between 1999 and 2001 are eligible to apply.
• Students who possess outstanding academic record with an average of 85%, ‘A’ grade in English language as the first language in class 10.
• Students who have completed class 10.
• $2400 p.a. for hostel accommodation.
• $500 paid once for settling- in allowance.
• Return economy class air passage.
• School fee coverage.
• Coverage of GCE ‘A’ level examination fees, paid only once.
• Accident insurance cover and subsidized medical aid.
How to Apply:
Applications are accepted online only. For assistance, the applicant can reach out to the customer care at +65 68722220.
Applications are invited offline as well to:
Student Placement & Services, Division Ministry of Education, 1 North Buona Vista Drive, Singapore- 138675
The Ministry of Education (MOE), Singapore formulates and implements education policies on education structure, curriculum, pedagogy, and assessment. It oversees the management and development of Government- funded schools.
For detailed information click here
Disclaimer: The content is provided by www.buddy4study.com