Indian class 10 pass outs get an opportunity to avail scholarship in selected Singapore Junior Colleges leading to the award of the Singapore- Cambridge General Certificate of Education Advanced level certificate. The scholarship is tenable for two years and is renewed annually based on the candidate’s academic performance.
Image source: studysingapore4u.com
Application submission closes on July 16, 2017 till 7:30 pm (IST). To check the eligibility and application procedures follow the proceedings:
• School students born between 1999 and 2001 are eligible to apply.
• Students who possess outstanding academic record with an average of 85%, ‘A’ grade in English language as the first language in class 10.
• Students who have completed class 10.
• $2400 p.a. for hostel accommodation.
• $500 paid once for settling- in allowance.
• Return economy class air passage.
• School fee coverage.
• Coverage of GCE ‘A’ level examination fees, paid only once.
• Accident insurance cover and subsidized medical aid.
How to Apply:
Applications are accepted online only. For assistance, the applicant can reach out to the customer care at +65 68722220.
Applications are invited offline as well to:
Student Placement & Services, Division Ministry of Education, 1 North Buona Vista Drive, Singapore- 138675
The Ministry of Education (MOE), Singapore formulates and implements education policies on education structure, curriculum, pedagogy, and assessment. It oversees the management and development of Government- funded schools.
For detailed information click here
Disclaimer: The content is provided by www.buddy4study.com
MHRD Offers Monetary Aid to Students with its National Means Cum Merit Scholarship 2018-19
Scholarship for Engineering and Medical Enthusiast by All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Exam
Scholarship for Aspiring Students in Medical field by Brainztorm Technical Excellence Pvt. Ltd.
SOF is inviting School Students to Develop Competitive Spirit through National Cyber Olympiad