Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology (SKUAST), Srinagar invited applications for filling up 3 various posts. Candidates can send their filled up forms before 16 August 2015.
Details of Posts
1) Lab. Assistants/ Technical Assistants
2) Research Associate (RA)
3) Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
1) Lab. Assistants/ Technical Assistants: Candidate should have completed Graduation in B Sc. with chemistry having 1-2 years of working experience in NABL accredited Pesticide Residue Laboratory. Candidates having an adequate experience of working on equipments like HPLC / GC shall be given preference.
2) Research Associate (RA): Candidate should have Doctoral degree in the relevant subject or Masters degree in the relevant subject with Ist division or 60% marks or equivalent OGPA with 2 years of research experience as evidenced from fellowship/ associate ship/training. With at least one research paper in science citation indexed Journal. Candidates having an adequate experience of working on equipments like HPLC / GC shall be given preference.
3) Senior Research Fellow (SRF): Candidate should have completed Masters Degree in relevant subject with NET qualification with two years of research experience. Candidates having an adequate experience of working on equipments like HPLC / GC shall be given preference.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send the duly completed application to the Principal investigator by or before 16th August 2015 during the office hours. The names of candidates short listed shall be uploaded on the university website on 18 August 2015. The short listed candidates shall walk in for the interview to be held on 20th August 2015 at 10.30 am in the office chamber of the Principal investigator.