SLAT Admit Card 2020: Symbiosis International University will release the SLAT 2020 admit cards in the online mode. Candidates who have registered for the online computer-based SET Law exams will be required to download their admit card of SLAT 2020 from the official website. To download their SLAT 2020 admit card candidates will be required to login to their registered accounts on the official website. The admit card of SLAT 2020 generated online will contain crucial information such as the name, roll number of the candidate as well as SLAT 2020 session allotted and timings. As such, the SLAT 2020 admit card will be required for online verification and checking purposes. SLAT admit card 2020 will also include exam-related instructions which the candidates will be required to follow. For further details and complete information on SLAT 2020 admit card, candidates are advised to go through the article below.
SLAT2020 Admit Card - Important dates
SIU notifies the important dates of SLAT admit card 2020 on the official website. The admit card of SLAT 2020 is made available for a particular period within which the candidates are required to download it. Candidates must, therefore, keep track of the SLAT 2020 admit card important dates which are highlighted in the table below.
SLAT 2020 Registration Payment Ends
30th June 2020
SLAT Admit Card 2020 Release
To be notified
How to Download SLAT Admit Card 2020
The exam conducting authority will release the admit card of SLAT 2020 in the online mode on the official website. Candidates will be required to download the SLAT admit card 2020 by signing in to their registered accounts. To download, SLAT admit card 2020, candidates can follow the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of SLAT 2020
- Login to your candidate account using your SLAT ID and password
- In the new window that appears, an admit card link will be displayed
- Click on the link for SLAT 2020 admit card
- Your SLAT admit card 2020 will appear on the screen in a PDF format
- Download your SLAT 2020 admit card and take 2-3 printouts (as instructed) for future reference
SLAT Admit Card 2020 - Details to Check
Candidates, after downloading the SLAT 2020 admit card, must check if the details mentioned on it are accurate. If they find any discrepancy the SLAT admit card 2020 details, they should report the same to the conducting authority and get it rectified before the exam day. The details to check on SLAT 2020 admit card include.
- Roll number
- Passport size photo
- Candidate’s address
- Date of SLAT 2020
- SLAT 2020 session timings
Candidates must note that any incorrect details mentioned on SLAT admit card 2020 must be rectified or they may not be allowed to sit for the exam.
SLAT Admit Card 2020 - Important Instructions
- Along with the SLAT 2020 admit card, candidates are required to provide a valid photo-identity proof, such as as well before appearing in the test.
- The details provided on the admit card of SLAT 2020 must match with details on the photo-identity proof.
- Candidates will be required to complete the check-in process before starting the online entrance test.
- The admit card of SLAT 2020 will mention the reporting time of the test and candidates will be required to report accordingly.
- The SLAT 2020 admit card will contain exam-related instructions and the candidates will be required to adhere to them strictly.
- The admit card of SLAT 2020 must be kept safely until the admission process is over.