S.N.D.T. Women’s University issued notification inviting online applications for recruitment to 89 Teaching and Non-Teaching aided posts to be filled up at Churchgate, Juhu, and Pune Campus of the University. Interested candidates should apply online through University web link www.oasis.mkcl.org/sndt2013 till 31 October 2013.
Last Date to apply online: 31 October 2013 (5.00 p.m. )
Total Vacancies: 89 posts
Teaching Posts (Aided): 44 posts
• Director, Physical Education: 1 post: Pay Band of Rs. 37400 – 67000 with AGP of Rs. 10000
• Principal: 2 posts: Pay Band of Rs. 37400 – 67000 with AGP of Rs. 10000
• Professor: 8 posts: Pay Band of Rs. 37400 – 67000 with AGP of Rs. 10000
• Associate Professor: 20 posts: Pay Band of Rs. 37400 – 67000 with AGP of Rs. 9000
• Assistant Professor: 10 posts: Pay Band of Rs. 15600 – 39100 with AGP of Rs. 6000
• Documentalist RCWS: 1 post (at Mumbai): Pay Band of Rs. 15600 – 39100 with AGP of Rs. 6000
• Research Associate: 1 post (at Mumbai): Pay Band of Rs. 15600 – 39100 with AGP of Rs. 6000
• Extension Program Coordinator: 1 post (at Mumbai): Pay Band of Rs. 15600 – 39100 with AGP of Rs. 6000
NON-TEACHING POSTS (Aided): 45 posts
• Class I: 6 posts
• Class II: 3 posts
• Class III: 32 posts
• Class IV: 4 posts
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Interview.
How to Apply: Interested eligible candidates should apply online through the University’s web link www.oasis.mkcl.org/sndt2013 till 31 October 2013.
After successful submission of the online application form, candidates should take its print-out and send it to along with attested copies of the necessary documents / certificates to “The Registrar, SNDT Women’s University, Establishment Section, Churchgate, Mumbai – 400020” so as to reach the concerned authority within seven days of filling in the online application form.
Candidates applying for multiple posts should submit separate applications for each post.
Candidates belonging to reserved categories of the State Maharashtra shall only be considered under reserved categories. The candidate belonging to the reserved categories from outside the State of Maharashtra will be treated as Open.
Application Form Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
On the envelope containing the application print-out candidates should super-scribe “Application for the post of __________________ (Name of the post applied for)”
Candidates should regularly visit MKCL website www.oasis.mkcl.org/sndt2013 for updates.
JSLPS Recruitment 2018, Apply for 6 Consultant and Senior Consultant Posts
Tripura University Recruitment 2018: 15 Vacancies for Traineeship/ Studentship
NHM Gujarat Recruitment 2018: Apply for 65 District Data Manager, Entomologist and Other Posts
Miranda House, DU Recruitment 2018 for 5 Non-Teaching Staff Posts, Apply by 14 December