Social Welfare Department, Daman announced walk-in interview schedule for recruitment to the post of Legal cum Probation Officer, Accountant, Social Worker and Data Analyst. The candidates eligible for the post can come for the walk-in on 31 March 2016.
Walk-in Interview Date: 31 March 2016
Child Protection Society of Daman and Diu Vacancy Details
- Legal cum Probation Officer: 01 Post
- Accountant: 01 Post
- Social Worker: 02 Posts
- Data Analyst: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Social Worker and Other Posts 2016
- Legal cum Probation Officer: A graduate in Law/ Social work/ Sociology/ graduate in any other stream with diploma or certificate in child protection/ counseling/ criminology from a recognized University.
- Accountant: A graduate with Commerce Degree from a recognized University.
- Social Worker: A graduate from a recognized University.
- Data Analyst: A graduate in any stream preferably in Statistics/ Mathematics/ Pure sciences/ Sociology from a recognized University.
Upper age limit for the post is 45 years.
How to Apply for Social Worker and Other Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can come for the Walk-in interview for the post along with the attested copies of relevant documents mentioned at website http://www.daman.nic.in/ at Chamber of secretary (Social Welfare), Secretariat, Fort Area, Moti Daman-396220 on 31 March 2016 at 2:30 PM.