Solapur University (SU) is one amongst the prestigious universities of the nation and was founded in 2004. The University invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for the recruitment to the post of Assistant Professors in its School of Physical Sciences.
- Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
- Number of vacancies: 1 (ST)
- Subject: Electronics/ Material Sciences
- Pay Scale: Rs` 15,600 – 39,100 + AGP ` 6,000
Deadline for submission of completed application forms: 1 April 2013
- Candidates must have passed Post Graduation with good academic record and at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or holds an equivalent degree from accredited foreign University.
- In addition to this, the applicants should be qualified in UGC/ CSIR NET or similar test accredited by UGC like SLET/SET.
- Aspirants holding PhD degree in accordance with the UGC (Minimum standard and procedure for Award of PhD degree) Regulation 2009 need not to be NET/SLET/SET qualified.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an interview conducted by the University.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
Unreserved category candidates will have to shell an amount of Rs 150 towards application fee while reserved categories applicants need to pay Rs 75 only. The application fee must be remitted in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the “Finance & Accounts Officer, Solapur University, Solapur” payable at Solapur.
How to Apply
- Aspirants may download the prescribed format of application form from the website of the University http://su.digitaluniversity.ac.
- Candidates are required to fill in the form and attach Demand Draft.
- Besides DD, attested photocopies of below mentioned documents must be enclosed with the application form
(a) Degree / Diploma, Mark sheets and other certificates of the educational qualifications
(b) Experience certificate
(c) Caste certificate
(d) Caste Validity Certificate (for reserved posts)
(e) Class 10th certificate or other equivalent certificate in support of age
(f) Any other relevant documents.
- Twelve sets of application form with the enclosures should reach the following address on or before the last date:
For further information, please visit http://su.digitaluniversity.ac/