Solved MAT 2012 Question Paper: Indian and Global Environment
Find the questions on Indian and Global Environment from Management Aptitude Test, MAT 2012 Question Paper with complete answers here at jagranjosh.com. Practice and excel in this Section of Management Aptitude Test, MAT.
Indian and Global Environment
1. Christian Louboutin, who designed the shoe named ‘Bollywoody’is based in
2. Who has developed the world’s first hydrogen-powered three- wheeler, HyAlfa which was showcased at Delhi Auto Expo 2012?
(1) UN Industrial Development Organization
(2) International Centre for Hydrogen Energy Technologies
(3) Mahindra and Mahindra and IIT- Delhi
(4) All of above
3. “You look the world, we look after you” is the tag line of which brand?
(4) Bharti Airtel
4. Recently, Iran’s first nuclear power plant has started contributing to its national grid. Where in Iran is it located?
5. Infocrossing was acquired by
(2) JSW Steel
(3) Craves Software International
(4) Godrej Sana Lee