South Central Railway Notified Recruitment against Scouts & Guides Quota 2013
South Central Railway invited applications for recruitment to the post against Scouts & Guides Quota.
South Central Railway invited applications for recruitment to the post against Scouts & Guides Quota. The eligible candidates can apply for the post before 12 February 2013.
Recruitment Type: Against Scouts & Guides Quota
Post: Group ‘C’
Pay Band & GP: Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/- or Rs.2000/-
Vacancies: Two (2)
• For Technician-III: SSC/Matriculation or its equivalent with ITI in relevant Trade.
• For other posts: Matriculation or its equivalent with 50% Marks in aggregate. For candidates having higher qualification than 10th class, 50% marks in 10th class is not necessary. Typewriting proficiency of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi is essential for considering to the post of ‘Jr.Clerk-cum-Typist’ based on vacancies.
• A President's Scout/Guide/Ranger/Rover or Himalayan Wood Badge Holder or A pre-HWB trained Scout leader/Advanced Trained Guide/Leader/Captain.
• Should have been an active member of a Scouts Organisation for atleast 3 years in the recent past (i.e., 2009-10, 2010-11 and 2011-12) and should continue to be active.
• Should have attended at least one event at national level and one or two events at state level or should have a good record of participation in Scouts/Guide activities at Unit/district level.
• Unreserved (UR) candidates : 18-30 years
• OBC candidates : 18-33 years
• SC/ST candidates : 18-35 years
How to Apply
• Candidates should carefully read all the instruction given in employment notice before filling up the application form.
• Application should be submitted on a good quality white plain A4 size paper in the format given as Annexure-I in the Employment notice.
The selection of who apply in response to the notification issued and are found eligible for consideration for appointment against Scouts & Guides quota shall be assessed on the following basis.