South Central Railway invited applications for recruitment against Scouts & Guides Quota 2013-14. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 3 February 2014. The South Central Railway is one of the 16 railway zones in India. It is headquartered at Secunderabad. It was created on 2 October 1966 as the ninth zone of Indian Railways.
• Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 3 February 2014
• Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms for Far Flung Areas: 18 February 2014
• Name of the Post: Group C
• Total no.of Posts: 2
• Candidate’s age must be between 18 to 30 years as on 1 January 2014.
• Age relaxation will be applicable as per the Govt. rules.
Candidate should be pass the Matriculation examination or equivalent with ITI in relevant trade.
Scouts & Guides Qualification
• Candidate must be a president’s Scout or Guide Ranger or Rover or Himalayan Wood Badge Holder or a Pre–HWB Trained scout leader or Advanced Trained Guide or Leader or Captain.
• Candidate must have been an active member of Scouts Organisation for at least 03 years in the recent past and should continue to be active.
• Candidate must have attended at least one event at National Level and 1 or 2 events at State Level. OR Should have a good record of participation in Scouts or Guides activities at Unit/District Level.
• Unreserved and OBC candidate need to pay application fee of Rs. 40/- in the form of crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) drawn in favour of FA&CAO, South Central Railway payable at Secunderabad/Hyderabad.
• SC/ST/Women /Minority candidates/Economically Backward Classes are exempted from payment of fee.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200+GP of Rs.1900/-or Rs.2000/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test, Scout & Guide Qualification over and above the minimum prescribed eligibility condition and Personality Test/Interview.
How to Apply
• Candidates need to download application format available in the notification.
• Fill it with all mandatory details, attach 02 photographs, IPO, super scribe “Application against Scouts & Guide Quota”, Employment Notice No. & Community on the top of the envelope and send along with relevant documents in support of age, Educational Qualification and participation certificate in scouting activities for their eligibility attested by Gazette officer to the Deputy chief Personnel Office/Admn. & Rectt., office of the chief Personnel Officer, 4th Floor, Rail Nilayam, Secunderabad-500071.