South Central Railway invited application for recruitment to the posts Full-Time Doctors. The candidates eligible for the posts can attend the walk-in interview scheduled to be held on 03 January 2014, 04 January 2014 & 07 January 2014. Interested candidates have to bring the duly filled application along with the resume at the time of Interview for complete details refer the below link.
- Date of Interview at Guntakal: 03 January 2014
- Date of Interview at Secunderabad: 06 January 2014 & 07 January 2014
Guntakal: Office of the Chief Medical Superintendent, South Central Railway, Railway Hospital.
Secunderabad: Office of the Chief Medical Director, South Central Railway, Ground Floor, Rail Nilayam.
Details of Post
- Specialists: 04 Posts
- General Duty Doctors: 10 Posts
Total Number of Post: 14 Posts
- Specialists: Rs.46,8001- consolidated per month
- General Duty Doctors: Rs.39,400/- consolidated per month
- Specialists: Post Graduate in the concerned specialty and registered with Indian Medical Council with minimum 3 years experience of clinical work in respective specialty.
- General Duty Doctors: The Candidate should be M.B.B.S and should be in possession of a valid Registration Certificate of Medical Council of India/any of the State Medical Council of India after completion of 01 year compulsory rotatory internship.
- Retired Railway Doctors: Retired Railway Doctors upto the age of 65 years can apply on a fixed remuneration of Rs.46,000/- (subject to the condition that remuneration plus pension drawn by retired Railway doctor should not exceed the last pay drawn.)
Age Limit: Not more than 50 years as on 01 January 2014
How to Apply
Fill the application in the prescribed formant and bring it at the mentioned date Interview venue on the specific date. For details check the below link.