South Central Railway Recruitment 2020: South Central Railway has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Contract Medical Practitioner, Pharmacist, Hospital Attendant in Para Medical Staff Category. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format and appear for walk-in-interview on 30 June 2020.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 30 June 2020
South Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Contract Medical Practitioner - 5 Posts
- Pharmacist - 1 Post
- Hospital Attendant - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Para Medical Staff Posts
- Contract Medical Practitioner - MBBS Degree with completion of Internship from any University recognized by Indian Medical Council.
- Pharmacist - 10+2 in Science or equivalent, with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized University and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948 or Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized University or equivalent and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
- Contract Medical Practitioner - 75000/-
- Pharmacist - 44,808/-
- Hospital Attendant - 28,976/-
How to apply for South Central Railway Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 30 June 2020 in the office of Chief Medical Superintendent, Health Unit, Chilkalguda, Secunderabad along with the documents.
Latest Government Jobs: