South Eastern Railway invited application for recruitment against Scouts & Guides Quota Group C and Scouts & Guides Quota Group D Erstwhile vacancies for the year 2013-14. The eligible candidates can apply through prescribed format before 21 October 2013. The SER is one of the 17th railway zones in India. It is headquartered at Garden Reach, Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It comprises four divisions: Adra Railway Division, Chakradharpur Railway Division, Kharagpur Railway Division and Ranchi Railway Division.
• Closing Date of Receipt of Application: 21 October 2013
• Date of Written Examination for Group C post: 28 December 2013
• Date of Written Examination for Group D post: 21 December 2013
Name of Posts:
• Scouts & Guides Quota Group C: 2 Posts
• Scouts & Guides Quota Group D: 10 Posts
Total no. of Posts: 12
• Scouts & Guides Quota Group C: Candidates age must be between 18 to 30 years as on 1 January 2014.
• Scouts & Guides Quota Group D: Candidates age must be between 18 to 33 years as on 1 January 2014.
• Age relaxation will be applicable as per the Govt. rules.
• Scouts & Guides Quota Group C: 10th passed/equivalent. Candidate should pass ITI/Act apprenticeship for technical categories.
• Scouts & Guides Quota Group D: 10th passed/ITI/equivalent.
Scouts & Guides Qualification
• Candidate must be a president’s Scout or Guide Ranger or Rover or Himalayan Wood Badge Holder or a Pre – HWB Trained scout leader or Advanced Trained Guide or Leader or Captain.
• Candidate must have been an active member of Scouts Organisation for at least 03 years in the recent past and should continue to be active.
• Candidate must have attended at least one event at National Level and 1 or 2 events at State Level. OR Should have a good record of participation in Scouts or Guides activities at Unit/District Level.
• OBC and Unreserved candidate have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fees.
• SC/ST/PWD/Women/Minority candidates/Economically Backward Classes are exempted from fees.
• Scouts & Guides Quota Group C: Rs.5200-20200 + GP of Rs. 1900/- or 2000/-.
• Scouts & Guides Quota Group D: Rs.5200-20200 + GP of Rs. 1800/-.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of written test, Scout & Guide Qualification over and above the minimum prescribed eligibility condition and Personality Test or Interview.
How to Apply
• Application in prescribed format can be downloaded from the official website: ser.indianrailways.gov.in
• Fill the form completely and affix passport size photograph duly signed by the candidates and attested by gazetted officer, attested copies of Educational and Sports achievements certificates.
• Candidate should super scribe the envelope as "Recruitment against Scouts & Guides Quota (Group C) or Scouts & Guides Quota (Group D) (Erstwhile)" and send to the address given below before 21 October 2013 for Group C post:
Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment)
South Eastern Railway, 11,
Garden Reach Road,
• Candidate can submit the application for Group D post to the respective division as mention in the notification.
RRB ALP & Technician CBT 2 Answer Keys 2018 Released, Objections can be raised upto 20 Feb
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019: Railway 1.3 Lakh Vacancy Notification in NTPC, Para-Medical, Level-1 & MI
Indian Railways Recruitment 2019 for Specialist and Super Specialist Posts
West Central Railway Recruitment 2019 for 1600 Apprentice Posts, Check Online Application Link Here