South Eastern Railway Notified Recruitment of 785 Against Ex-Servicemen Quota
South Eastern Railway invited applications for recruitment of against Ex-Servicemen quota for filling up the following provisional erstwhile Group ‘D’ vacancies.
South Eastern Railway invited applications for recruitment of against Ex-Servicemen quota for filling up the following provisional erstwhile Group ‘D’ vacancies. The eligible candidates can send their applications prior to the last date of sending application.
Starting date of Application: 27 July 2013
Last Date of Application: 26 August 2013
Name and Number of Posts
Track Man/ Gangman: Engineering Department: 196 Posts
Helper-II: Electrical/Mechanical/Signal and Telecom- 410 Posts
Traffic Porter: Operating: 185 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/-
The Ex-servicemen should possess Army Class-I certificate or equivalent and also have retired after putting in 15 years of service. The candidate satisfying the eligibility criteria can ap0ply to the posts.
Age as on (01 January 2014)
For UR candidates: 33 years + extent of military service + 3 years
For SC/ST candidates: 38 years + extent of military service + 3 years
For OBC candidates: 36 years + extent of military service + 3 years
How to Apply
- Download the application format from the mentioned link.
- Completely fill the application with appropriate information.
- The application must super scribed: “Employment Notice No. P/DCPO/RRC/GR.D/ESM/03/2013, Recruitment in Group-D Against Ex-Servicemen Quota In Pay Band-1 Rs 5200-20200/- With G.P. Rs 1800/-” and send the application to the mentioned address.
“Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Railway Recruitment Cell, 11, Garden Reach Road, Kolkata- 700 043 (West Bengal)”
List of Enclosures
- Self attested Photostat copy of the discharge certificate/full service book
- Photostat of Army Class-I Certificate/Civil (Educational) Certificate/Military (Professional) Technical Certificate
- Photostat of Date of Birth Certificate
- Photostat of Category certificate (if required)
- One Passport size Photograph
Mode of Selection
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their total length of military service and ex-
Servicemen to the extent of vacancies. The selected candidates will be called for the document verification followed by a medical test. No written examination/interview/ physical test will be conducted.
For Complete information, Check the below mentioned link.