South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 Online Application Last date has been again extended by the Indian Railways due to the present situation of coronavirus lockdown. Candidates holding required qualification and yet not applied for South Eastern ALP, Junior Engineer and Other Posts Recruitment 2020 can apply online before 15 July 2020 at rrcser.co.in. Earlier the last date of application was extended till 23 June 2020.
Due to Corona Virus Lockdown across India, The South Eastern Railway has extended the online application last date four times and now the application process is extended till 15 July. Candidates are advised to apply on the aforesaid posts as soon as possible before missing this chance. The online application link is given below. Candidates can directly apply on these posts by clicking on the below link.
The South Eastern Railway is hiring candidates for ALP, Ticket Clerk, Junior Clerk cum Typist, Senior Clerk cum Typist, JE (P.Way), JE (Works), JE (Signal), JE (Tele) category Posts. Candidates holding the requisite qualification and have not applied yet for the aforesaid posts at rrcser.co.in.
The online application window for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 will be continued till 15 July 2020. Candidates can check this article for Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Qualification, Experience and other details here.
- Commencement of submission of South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020: 24 March 2020
- Last date for submission of South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020: 15 July 2020
- Exam date: to be announced
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Assistant Loco Pilot: 167 Posts
- Comml. Cum Ticket Typist: 24 Posts
- Jr. Clerk Cum Typist: 68 Posts
- Senior Comml. Cum Ticket Typist: 44 Posts
- JE (P.Way): 3 Posts
- JE (Works): 2 Posts
- JE (Signal): 1 Post
- JE (Tele): 1 Post
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Loco Pilot: Matriculation pass or its equivalent or 10th class plus ITI Certificate in the relevant subject.
- Comml. Cum Ticket Typist, Junior Clerk cum Typist: Candidate must be 12th passed or its equivalent.
- Sr.Comml.cum Ticket Clerk: Degree or its equivalent.
- Sr. Clerk Cum Typist: Degree or its equivalent; Typing proficiency in English/ Hindi on Computer is essential.
- JE (P.Way), JE (Works): Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering OR B.Sc in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
- JE (Signal), JE (Tele): Candidate should have three years of diploma in Electrical / Electronics/ Information Technology/ Communication Engineering from a recognized University.
How to apply for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 through the online mode on or before 15 July 2020.