South Indian Bank Limited (SIB) invited online applications for recruitment of Probationary Clerks and Probationary Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 28 January 2014.
SIB is a private sector bank headquartered at Thrissur City in Kerala, India. It has 756 branches spread across more than 26 states and union territories in India. It has set up 854 ATMs all over India.
- Opening Date for Online Application forms: 22 January 2014
- Closing Date for Online Application forms: 28 January 2014
- Last Date for remitting application fee: 29 January 2014
Details of Post
Probationary Officer- IT: 25 Posts
- Application Software Development: 18 posts
- Information Security Domain: 5 posts
- Database Administration: 1post
- System Administration: 1 post
Probationary Clerks: 200 posts
Total Number of Posts: 225 Posts
- Probationary Officer: Candidate’s maximum age should be 28 years as on 31 December 2013.
- Probationary Clerks: Candidate’s age should be between 20 to 26 years as on 31 December 2013.
- Probationary Officer: Candidate should be B.TECH/BE In Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics, ELECTRICAL, Electronics & Instrumentation Or M.Sc In Computer Science, Information Technology Or MCA.
- Probationary Clerks: Candidate should have done 10th, 12th and Graduation with more than 55% marks for science graduates and 50% marks in the case of Arts/other graduates.
- Probationary Officer: General category Candidates need to pay DD for Rs.500/- and Rs.250/- for SC/ST category Candidates in the form of a bank challan through any of the branches of South Indian Bank.
- Probationary Clerks: General category Candidates need to pay DD for Rs.400/- and Rs.100/- for SC/ST category Candidates in the form of a bank challan through any of the branches of South Indian Bank.
- Probationary Officer: Rs.14,500 – 600/7 – 18700 – 700/2 – 20100 – 800/7 - 25,700
- Probationary Clerks: Rs. 7200 – 400/3 – 8400 – 500/3 – 9900 – 600/4 – 12300 – 700/7 – 17200 – 1300/1 – 18500 – 800/1 - 19300
- Probationary Officer: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Aptitude Test, Technical test, written test and HR interview.
- Probationary Clerks: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Personal interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through official website: www.southindianbank.com before 28 January 2014.
No other means/modes of applications will be accepted.
Detailed Notification for Probationary Clerk
Detailed Notification for Probationary Officer- IT