South Malabar Gramin Bank invited applications for recruitment to the post of175 Junior Management (Assistant Manager) (Scale-I) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose). The candidates who have qualified Common Written Examination for RRB conducted by IBPS in September 2013 can apply for the post. The eligible candidates can apply through online application format before 7 January 2013.
- Starting Date for Online Application: 17 December 2012
- Closing Date for Online Application: 07 January 2013.
- Date of making payments of Application fee: 17 December 2012 to 07 January 2013
- Last Date for Re-print of Application form: 07 January 2013
Details of Posts
Total Number of Posts: 175
Names of the Posts
- Officer Junior Management (Assistant Manager) (Scale-I): 75 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 100 Posts
- Educational Qualification: The candidate should have bachelor’s degree from a recognized University and also have proficiency in local language.
- Age Limit: The candidate applying for the post should be between 18 years and 28 years
- IBPS Score Card: Candidates who are having valid score card with 95 marks & above for all (89 & above for SC/ST) in CWE Exam for post 1 and 103 marks & above for all (97& above for SC/ST) in CWE exam for post 2 in Common written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 can apply.
The eligible candidate are required to pay Rs. 100/- for application fee (SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs.20/- Fee ) through challan format at any branch of Canara Bank or South Malabar Gramin Bank at any Branch from 17 December 2012 to 07 January 2013 in Account No.4011211100052 in South Malabar Gramin Bank or 75520100525 in Canara Bank.
The selection of the candidates is based on Score obtained in IBPS CWE in September 2012 and Personal Interview conducted by bank.
How to Apply