South Western Railway invited application for recruitment to 1299 different post in Pay Band-1 of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/-. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 28 October 2013.
- Opening Date for Registration: 28 September 2013
- Closing Date for Registration: 28 October 2013
- Closing Date for candidates residing in Assam, Manipur, arunachal Pradesh & other far flung areas: 12 November 2013
Details of Posts
- Trackman: 621 Posts
- Helper/TMO: 104 Posts
- Helper/Mech. (C&W): 129 Posts
- Helper Bridge/Engg.: 01 Post
- Helper P.Way/Engg.: 13 Post
- Helper/Works/Engg: 62 Posts
- Helper/Civil Engg.(RWF): 16 Posts
- Helper/Dsl/Mech. Wing: 03 Posts
- Helper/DSL/Elect. Wing: 06 Posts
- Helper/Elec: 55 Posts
- Helper/Elec (RWF): 04 Posts
- Helper/S&T: 55 Posts
- Helper/S&T (RWF): 02 Posts
- Helper/Stores (RWF): 06 Posts
- Porter/Hamal/Sweeper-cum Porter/Optg: 155 Posts
- Safaiwala/Medical: 62 Posts
- Helper/Mech/WS: 05 Posts
Total Number of Post: 1299 Posts
Age Limit: The age of candidate must be in between 18 to 33 years.
Minimum Qualification: The candidate must possess 10th Class Pass or ITI or equivalent.
How To Apply
The candidate have to send the completely filled application in the prescribed format to the below given address. Also attach the mandatory documents along with the application, stating eligibility of the candidate.
To Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Railway Recruitment Cell, DRM Office Compound, South Western Railway, Hubli-580 020
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination and the Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
Refer the below link for complete information.