The South Western Railway invited applications for recruitment against Scouts & Guides Quota 2013-14. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 28 January 2014. The South Western Railway is one of the 17 railway zones in India. It is headquartered at Hubli and comprises Bangalore, Mysore divisions of the erstwhile Southern Railway and the reorganized Hubli division of the erstwhile South Central Railway which includes Hospet and Bellary. The division came into existence on 1 April 2003.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 28 January 2014
Name of Posts
• Group C: 2 posts
• Erstwhile Group D: 6 posts
Total no. of Posts: 8
• Group C: Candidates age must be between 18 to 30 years as on 1 January 2014.
• Erstwhile Group D: Candidates age must be between 18 to 33 years as on 1 January 2014.
• Age relaxation will be applicable as per the Govt. rules.
• Group C: Candidate should be pass the Matriculation examination or equivalent with 50% marks or higher qualification.
• Erstwhile Group D: Candidate should be pass the Matriculation examination or ITI or equivalent or NAC granted by the NCVT.
Scouts & Guides Qualification:
• Candidate must be a president’s Scout or Guide Ranger or Rover or Himalayan Wood Badge Holder or a Pre–HWB Trained scout leader or Advanced Trained Guide or Leader or Captain.
• Candidate must have been an active member of Scouts Organisation for at least 03 years in the recent past and should continue to be active.
• Candidate must have attended at least one event at National Level and 1 or 2 events at State Level. OR Should have a good record of participation in Scouts or Guides activities at Unit/District Level.
• OBC and Unreserved candidate have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fees.
• SC/ST/EXSM/PWD/Women /Minority candidates/Economically Backward Classes are exempted from payment of fee.
• Group C: Rs. 5200-20200 + GP of Rs.1900
• Erstwhile Group D: Rs. 5200-20200 + GP of Rs.1800
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test, Scout & Guide Qualification over and above the minimum prescribed eligibility condition and Personality Test/Interview.
How to Apply
• Application in prescribed format can be downloaded from the official website.
• Fill the form completely and affix passport size photograph duly signed by the candidates and attested by gazetted officer, attested copies of Educational and Sports achievements certificates.
• Candidate should super scribe the envelope as “Application for Recruitment against Scouts & Guides Quota for the year 2013-14 Group C/D" and send to the address given below before 28 January 2014 for Group C post:
Assistant Personnel Officer/HQ,
South Western Railway Headquarters,
1st Floor, New Zonal Headquarters Building,
Gadag Road, Hubli-580020
• Candidate can submit the application for Erstwhile Group D post to the respective division as mention in the notification.
RRC, Southern Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018-19, 192 Vacancies for Junior Clerk cum Typist Post
Central Railway Recruitment 2019, Walk-in-Interview for Physiotherapist Post
Central Railway Recruitment 2018, Apply for 5 Data Entry, Digital Office Assistant and Other Posts
West Central Railway, Kota Recruitment 2018, Apply Online for 160 Act Apprentice Posts before 31 Dec