South Western Railway invited application for engagement of Act Apprentice in Carriage Repair Workshop .The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 10 May 2014. For details, click to the below link.
- Opening Date for Registration: 11 April 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 10 May 2014
Details of Post
- Fitter: 178 Posts
- Machinist: 15 Posts
- Turner: 20 Posts
- Welder: 83 Posts
- Electrician: 24 Posts
- Ref A/C Mechanic: 13 Posts
Total Number of Post: 333 Posts
- Age limit : Between 15 Years to 24 years of age as on 11 April 2014
- Educational qualification: Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system or equivalent and I.T.I. certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT in relevant trade from recognized university
How to Apply
Duly filled in applications should be send through ordinary post to the Office of the Workshop Personnel Officer, Carriage Repair Workshop, South Western Railway, Gadag Road, Hubli-58 0020 (KARNATAKA) before 10 May 2014 on all the working days between 10.00 to 17.00 Hrs. duly superscribing on the Cover as “Application for engagement as Act-Apprentices (Ex-ITI) in Hubli Workshop -20, Training Notification No. 01/2014.
Click to the below link for complete details.