South Western Railway Job Notification: South Western Railway has invited applications for the 963 Apprentices vacancies. It is a golden chance for the 10th pass students having ITI Certificate to get an Apprentice job and become a part of Railway.
South Western Railway has notified total 963 Apprentice vacancies for various workshops and division for which you can apply. To apply for the above posts, candidate should be pass ITI as Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992, as amended from time to time.
The opportunities are very crucial for the students who have been waiting for the ITI jobs in Railway as 963 posts for the different Workshops and Divisions have been declared by South Western Railway for the year 2018-19.
The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 16 January 2019.
- Opening date for Online Application: 17 December 2018
- Last Date of Application: 16 January 2019
South Western Railway Apprentices Vacancy Details
Total Vacancies: 963
Division/ Workshop wise Vacancy Details
- Hubballi Division-287
- Carriage Repair Workshop, Hubballi-176
- Bengaluru Division-280
- Mysuru Division-177
- Central Division Mysuru-43
South Western Railway Apprentices Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should be 10th standard pass with 50 % Marks (under 10+2 examination system) or equivalent and ITI in relevant trade.
- He should be ITI or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT/SCVT.
- Candidate should have completed 15 Years of age and should not have completed 24 Years of age.
- (Relaxation will be given for concerned category as per government norms, see the notification in this regards)
South Western Railway Apprentices Vacancy Application Fee
For SC/ST/PWD/Women/PWD candidates: No Fee
Selection will be done on the basis of Percentage of Marks (10th Class) & Document Verification.
How to Apply for the South Western Railway Apprentices Vacancy
Eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official site of South Eastern railways by visiting www.rrchubli.in on or before 16 January 2019.