Sports Current Affairs Quiz/Questions-Answers December 2012, December 10-December 16
Here we are providing you with the sports current affairs of the December 10-16 which will help you in brushing up your sports knowledge
Here we are providing you with the sports current affairs of the December 10-16 which will help you in brushing up your sports knowledge. Solve these sports quizzes and prepare for the competitive examinations like IAS|PCS, Banking, MBA and SSC.
1. Name the renowned soccer player who on 9 December 2012 set the record for most goals in a calendar year by scoring his 86th goal of 2012
(a) David Beckham
(b) Lionel Messi
(c) Cristiano Ronaldo
(d) Roberto Carlos
Answer: (b) Lionel Messi
2. Name the giant of Indian domestic cricket who died on 11 December and was famous for coming close to breaking Sir Don Bradman's first-class score in the Ranji Trophy.
(a) Syed Kirmani
(b) Deepak Shodhan
(c) BB Nimbalkar
(d) Prakash Bhandari
Answer: (b) BB Nimbalkar
3. Name the team that was defeated by to win the inaugural SBI T20 World Cup for the Blind on 13 December 2012 at Central College grounds in Bangalore.
(d) New Zealand
Answer: (b) Pakistan
4. Which team on 15 December 2012 won the 3rd World Cup Kabaddi Tournament for the third consecutive time in the Men’s category and second consecutive time in the Women’s category?
Answer: (a) India
5. Which Country won the Junior Table Tennis Championship claiming all the titles?
Answer: (b) China
Preparing Current Affairs for Competitive Exams now made easy by our Jagran Josh Current Affairs Section. .