Sports Current Affairs Quiz/Questions-Answers July 2012, July 16-July 22
Sports Current Affairs Quiz for June 2012 will enhance your knowledge related to different sports events
Sports Current Affairs Quiz for June 2012 will enhance your knowledge related to different sports events. The Quizzes have the crack questions in the sports section for all competitive exams.
1. India decided how many athletes to send in London Olympics 2012?
2. Who is the Indian flag bearer in London Olympics 2012?
a. Susil Kumar
b. Vijender Singh
c. Abhinav Bindra
d. Leander Paes
3. Who is decided as the Indian Chef for London Olympics 2012 athletes?
a. Abinav Pal Singh
b Arun Pal Singh
c. Amit Pal Singh
d. Ajit Pal Singh
4. Who was the Scottish open golf Championship 2012?
a. Luke Donald
b. Martin Kaymer
c. Francesco Molinari
d. Jeev Milkha Singh
5. Who was announced as the as the youngest Chess Grandmaster in India on 1 July 2006?
a. David Howell
b. S Arun Prasad
c. Ruslan Sherbakov
d. Parimarjan Negi
Preparing Current Affairs for Competitive Exams now made easy by our Jagran Josh Current Affairs Section. .