Sports Current Affairs Quiz/Questions-Answers September 2012, September 10-September 16
Sports Current Affairs Quiz for September 2012 will enhance your knowledge related to different sports events
Sports Current Affairs Quiz for September 2012 will enhance your knowledge related to different sports events. The Quizzes have the crack questions in the sports section for all competitive exams. The week was bit disappointing for New Zealand team because it is marked by the retirement of fast bowler Daryl Tuffey from International cricket.
1. Name the New Zealand’s fast bowler who retired from both International and Domestic Cricket
(a) Shane Bond
(b) Daryl Tuffey
(c) Ian Butler
(d) Chris Martin
Answer (b) Daryl Tuffey
2. The boxing Champion, Muhammad Ali who retired from the game in the year 1981 was honoured with Medal in Philadelphia on 13 September 2012. What was the name of that medal?
(a) Liberty medal
(b) Medal of Excellence
(c) Indecorum medal
(d) None of these
Answer: (a) Liberty medal
3. Which Indian player became ICC ODI cricketer of the year?
(a) Virendra Sehwag
(b) MS Dhoni
(c) Suresh Raina
(d) Virat Kohli
Answer: (d) Virat kohli
4. Which character is declared to be the official mascot for the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil on 12 September 2012.
(a) Laughing Buddha
(b) A Smiling Armadillo
(d) A Running Pichachhoo
Answer: (b) A Smiling Armadillo
5. Women SAF football championship 2012 was won by which country?
Answer: (d) India
Preparing Current Affairs for Competitive Exams now made easy by our Jagran Josh Current Affairs Section. .