Sports Current Affairs Quiz/Questions-Answers September 2012, September 17-September 23
Sports Current Affairs Quiz for September 2012 will enhance your knowledge related to different sports events
Sports Current Affairs Quiz for September 2012 will enhance your knowledge related to different sports events. The Quizzes have the crack questions in the sports section for all competitive exams.
1. Name the two players on whom AITA (All India Tennis Association) extended ban till June 2014
(a) Mahesh Bhupati and Rohan Bopanna
(b) Sania Mirza and Rohan Bopanna
(c) Leander Paes and Sania Mirza
(d) Leander Paes and Mahesh Bhupati
Answer: (a) Mahesh Bhupati and Rohan Bopanna
2. Name the owner of Delhi franchise of hockey India
(a) Tata Group
(b) Wave Group
(c) Bharti Group
(d) Aircel and Reliance
Answer: (b) Wave Group
3. Name the person who has been appointed as full time president of Hockey India.
(a) Gayatri Shetty
(b) Mariamma koshy
(c) Bachendri Pal
(d) Dilip Tirki
Answer: (b) Mariamma koshy
4. Name the the Australian Cricketer who on 20 September 2012 announced his retirement from all formats of Cricket.
(a) Matthew Hayden
(b) Ricky Pointing
(c) Michael Clarke
(d) Bret Lee
Answer: (a) Matthew Hayden
5. Name the BJP MLA who was elected as the President of Indian Boxing Federation on 23 September 2012.
(a) Abhishek Matoria
(b) Ashok Gehlot
(c) Mahesh Joshi
(d) Sachin Pilot
Answer: (a) Abhishek Matoria
Preparing Current Affairs for Competitive Exams now made easy by our Jagran Josh Current Affairs Section. .