Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning (SSSIHL), is a unique institution that is a pioneer in providing Educare. They have announced admissions for their MBA program.
Important Dates for admissions in Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning
- Application Closes on: 28 February 2012
- Written Test (common for MBA / MBA(Finance) candidates): 25 April 2013
- Group Discussion: 26 April 2013
- Interviews: 29 April 2012
Eligibility Criteria for admissions in Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning
- Candidates should have had formal education for a minimum of 15 years from a recognized University and should have minimum of 50% marks in General English and 60% marks in aggregate of all subjects s including General English and Languages. If CGPA is awarded, the eligibility is 3.5 and above on 5 point-scale grading.
- Candidates who have appeared for the Final Qualifying Examination but whose results have not yet been declared are also eligible to apply, provided:
a) They have secured a minimum of 50% marks in General English and a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in all the preceding Years/Semesters put together
b) ‘B’ Grade in General English and a CGPA of 3.5 and above in all the preceding Semesters/Years put together.
- Candidates who have obtained a Postgraduate degree and secured a minimum of 60% aggregate or CGPA of 3.5 in the Postgraduate degree Examination, may be considered for admission at the discretion of the Institute, provided they have secured a minimum of 50% or ‘B’ Grade in General English in the Bachelor’s degree Examination.
- The minimum requirement of General English is exempted for candidates of Technical Courses like B.E., B.Tech., B.Pharm., B.Sc. (Agri) etc.
- Candidates applying for MBA / MBA (Finance) Programmes should preferably be below 27 years of age as on 31May of the year of admission.
How to Apply
- You can fill the application form online
- In case you want to fill a paper application you can download it from the website or make a request at
Office of the Registrar
Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning
Prasanthi Nilayam – 515 134,
After filling the application form you can send the admission form along with the Indian Postal Order (IPO) or Demand Draft (DD) for Rs.100/-. The Bank draft should be drawn in favour of Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, payable at SBI, Prasanthi Nilayam/Puttaparthi.
Aspirants should also Read