Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning (SSSIHL) is a unique institution that is a pioneer in providing Educare. They have announced admissions for their MBA program for the year 2013.
Important Dates for admission in Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning
- Application Closes on: 28 February 2012
- Written Test (common for MBA / MBA(Finance) candidates): 25 April 2013
- Group Discussion: 26 April 2013
- Interviews: 29 April 2012
Eligibility Criteria for admissions in Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning
- Candidates should be a graduate from a recognized university and should have minimum of 50% marks in General English and 60% marks in aggregate of all subjects s. If CGPA is awarded, the eligibility is 3.5 and above on 5 point-scale grading.
- Candidates who have appeared for the Final Qualifying Examination are also eligible to apply, provided:
a) They have secured a minimum of 50% marks in General English and a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in all the preceding Years/Semesters put together
b) ‘B’ Grade in General English and a CGPA of 3.5 and above in all the preceding Semesters/Years put together.
- Candidates who have obtained a Postgraduate degree and secured a minimum of 60% aggregate or CGPA of 3.5 in the Postgraduate degree Examination, may be considered for admission at the discretion of the Institute.
- The minimum requirement of General English is exempted for candidates of Technical Courses like B.E., B.Tech., B.Pharm., B.Sc. (Agri) etc.
- Candidates applying for MBA / MBA (Finance) Programmes should preferably be below 27 years of age as on 31May of the year of admission.
Application Fee for admission in Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning
How to Apply for admission in Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning
- You can fill the application form online
- In case you want to fill a paper application you can download it from the website or make a request at
Office of the Registrar
Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning
Prasanthi Nilayam – 515 134,
After filling the application form you can send the admission form along with the Indian Postal Order (IPO) or Demand Draft (DD). The Bank draft should be drawn in favour of Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, payable at SBI, Prasanthi Nilayam/Puttaparthi.
For further information CLICK HERE
Aspirants should also Read