SRM University has officially notified the dates of SRMEEE-2015. SRMEEE-2015 exam will be conducted in online (Computer Based Test) and offline (Pen & Paper Based Test) mode to for the admissions of the candidates into B.E/B.Tech courses for session 2015-16 into its various campuses. The date of the online exam will be in April 2015 and that of offline exam is in May 2015. A candidate can choose the mode of exam while filling the application form.
The SRM University (Sri Ramaswamy Memorial University) is a co-educational private university in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. The university has seven campuses in India, out of which four campuses are in Tamil Nadu located at Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani and Tiruchirapalli and rest three are located in Modinagar near Delhi, Sonepat in Haryana and Gangtok in Sikkim. The institute gained deemed status during the 2003-2004 academic year and was renamed as SRM Institute of Science and Technology. It became SRM University in 2006, when it attained the status of a full-fledged university, under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956.
- Candidate must have passed class XII or equivalent exam as recognized by state or central education board with minimum 70% aggregate.
- Candidate must have Physics, Math and Chemistry as subjects in qualifying exam.
- Type of questions: multiple choice questions, objective.
- +3 marks (for correct answer), -1 mark (fr wrong answer).
- Number of sections in the exam: 4 (Candidates need to attempt any three sections)
- Duration of exam: 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Number of questions: 140 (Physics – 35, Math – 35, Chemistry – 35, Biology – 35 questions).
- Total marks in the exam: 315 (105x3).
- Computer based test - April 11 to 14, 2015
- Paper pencil test – April 26, 2015
Click here to discuss queries regarding SRMEEE.
VITEEE-2015 Notification: Click here