SSC CGL 2019-2020 Memory Based Questions with Answers: SSC CGL 2019-2020 Tier-1 Exam has been started from 3rd March 2020 and will last till 9th March 2020 across different examination centres in India. In this article, we are going to share the important memory based Questions as per the feedback received by the candidates who have appeared for SSC CGL Tier-I 2019-20 Exam. Candidates are advised to definitely cover these questions for scoring high marks in the Exam.
Let’s have a look at the Important Questions that are being covered in the SSC CGL 2019-20 Tier-1 Exam:
Day-3: 5th March 2020: SSC CGL 2019-20 Tier-1 Exam
- 107th Indian Science Congress (ISC) Theme:
Answer: Science and Technology: Rural Development
- What is the name of 4th Day of Pongal festival?
Answer: Kaanum Pongal
- Where does Dhanu Yatra happens?
Answer: Dhanu Jatra or Dhanu Yatra is an annual drama-based open air theatrical performance celebrated in Bargarh, Odisha.
- In India, which State has the largest forest area?
Answer: Madhya Pradesh
- Acronym of VISHWAS Initiative:
Answer: Village based Initiative to Synergise Health, Water and Sanitation
- Jasprit Bumrah got which Award recently?
Answer: Jasprit Bumrah won the Polly Umrigar and Dilip Sardesai awards
- Article 280 of the constitution of india deals with
Answer: Finance Commission
- Who created Mahabalipuram Rath Mandir?
Answer: King Narasimhavarman
- Sun emits which color?
- One word substitution – Person to use able to use the right and left hands equally well:
- One word substitution - One who loves his country
- One word substitution - One who has no money to pay off his debt
- Synonym of Expensive
- Lohit and Dibang tributaries of
- 15th Finance Minister of India
Answer: Charan Singh
- Synonym of Sluggish:
Day-2: 4th March 2020: SSC CGL 2019-20 Tier-1 Exam
- World Bank Group President:
Answer: David Malpass
- Capital of Magadha before 4th BC
- Artificial Lake made by Guptas in Gujarat:
Answer: Sudarshan Lake
- Article 15 of Indian Constitution
Answer: A fundamental right prohibits discrimination by the state against any citizen on grounds 'only' of religion, caste, race, sex, and place of birth.
- Capital of Magadha after 4th BC
- Article 17 of Indian Constitution
Answer: Abolishing the practice of Untouchability
- Asia's largest spice market:
Answer: Khari Baoli, Delhi
- Xerophthalmia is caused by the Deficiency of which Vitamin?
Answer: Vitamin A
- Antonym of ‘Liberty’:
- Where is Gol Gumbaz located?
Answer: Bijapur, Karnataka
- Freedom of Religion is part of which Article of Indian Constitution?
Answer: Articles 25 to 28
- Who was on throne before Harshvardhan King?
- Outer surface of moon is called?
- Army Chief of India 2020:
Answer: General Bipin Rawat
- Biraja temple, Rajarani temple arein which State?
- Folk Dance Of Jammu & Kashmir:
- India’s Expected growth rate for 2021
Day-1 3rd March 2020: SSC CGL 2019-20 Tier-1 Memory Based Questions
Antonym of Exodus:
- Synonym of Obligatory:
- One word Substitution – song sung at burial:
- Idiom – Hard nut to crack?
Answer: A problem or situation that's difficult to solve or deal with
- Antonym of Quiescent:
- Study of Dogs is known as:
- GST on Lottery:
- Current President of Sri Lanka?
Answer: Gotabaya Rajapaksa
- Hampi is located in which State:
- Kartarpur Corridor inaugurated by:
Answer: Pakistan Prime Minister - Imran Khan
- Which country longest serving king has passed away recently in 2020?
Answer: King of Oman
- Sahitya Academy Award 2019:
Answer: Given in 23 Languages
- Sanchi Stupa is located in which State?
Answer: Madhya Pradesh
- What is the current repo rate?
- Antonym of Fragile:
Answer: Strong or Solid
- Which Oman Ruler Died recently?
Answer: Qaboos bin Said Al Said of Oman
- Neutron was discovered by:
Answer: James Chadwick
- Which of the following visitors came during the reign of Jahangir?
Answer: Sir Thomas Roc
- Mission Mangal Movie Leading Actress?
Answer: vidya Balan
- Who was the Star Campaigner of Maharashtra Govt in Maharashtra Election?
Answer: Madhuri Dixit
- Who sets the Reverse Repo Rate:
- Harika Dronavalli, recently awarded Padma Shree, is associated with which sports?
- Sanchi Stupa was discovered in which year?
- Headquarters of World Food Organisation (WFO):
Answer: Rome, Italy
- Which player consecutively scored four double hundreds?
Answer: Virat Kohli
- Fox 21 is bought by which company?
Answer: Walt Disney
- In which state Araku Valley is situated?
Answer: Andhra Pradesh
- Who was the father of Ajatshatru?
- Who was the last ruler of nanda dynasty?
Answer: Dhana Nanda
- Who got Padma Shree award in Archery?
Answer: Bombayla Devi Laishram
- Jyotiba Phule Birth Place:
Answer: Katgun, Maharashtra
- Bhupesh Baghel is the CM of which State:
- Man Booker International Prize 2019:
Answer: Jokha al-Harthi – Oman
- Which State Hosts Madhapur Mela?
- Which park was formerly known as Lady Willingdon Park?
Answer: Lodhi Gardens
- Which gland is situated between lungs?
Answer: Thymus Gland
- Amit Shah launched a book called "Karmyoddha Granth". Whose life it is based upon?
Answer: PM Narendra Modi