SSC CGL Admit Card 2020 for Western Region: Staff Selection Commission, Western Region has uploaded the admit card for the computer based exam of Combined Graduate Level Exam 2019-20. Candidates can download SSC CGL admit card from the SSC Western Region official website i.e. www.sscwr.net.
Candidates can download SSC CGL Admit Card 2020 through the link below by entering their Registration ID or Roll Number, Date of Birth and Exam City. Candidates should carry their CGL Phase 1 admit card along with original photo identity card having the Date of Birth as printed on the Admission Certificate. If the date of birth is not given in the original photo identity card, then the candidate must have an additional original certificate as proof of their date of birth. In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and original photo ID/the certificate brought in support of Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
SSC CGL is scheduled to be held for one week i.e. from 03 March 2020 to 09 March 2020. .
How to download SSC CGL Admit Card 2020 for Western Region?
- Go to SSC Western Region Website i.e. www.sscwr.net
- Click on the link ‘STATUS / DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL (TIER-I) EXAM. 2019 TO BE HELD FROM 03/03/2020 TO 09/03/202/’ , given on the homepage
- Read Instruction and then, click on ‘CLICK HERE TO CHECK STATUS / DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD’
- Now Click PROCEED Button If You Have Opted Your Exam Centre In UP & Bihar
- Enter your Registration Number or Roll Number and Date of Birth
- Select your Exam City and Verify Human
- Click on the “Search” button
- Download SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2020
- Take a printout of the future use
Candidates who will qualify in SSC Tier 1 CGL exam will be called for SSC CGL Tier 2 exam.