SSC CHSL 2020 Memory Based Paper with Answers (General Awareness/GK/Current Affairs): SSC CHSL 2019-20 Tier-1 Exam was held earlier this year from 17th to 19th March 2020 in online mode across different examination centres in India. Due to COVID-19 Pandemic, the exam got postponed and has been scheduled from 12th October to 26th October for remaining candidates.
Recent Story: SSC 2020 Exam COVID-19 Guidelines Released - Self-Declaration Form Mandatory alongwith Admit Card & Photo ID Proof, Wear Face Mask, Carry Hand Sanitizer
Also, Check SSC CHSL 2020 English Language Memory Based Paper with Answer
In this article, we have provided the General Awareness/ Current Affairs/ GK Section’s Memory Based Questions as per the feedback received by the candidates who have appeared for SSC CHSL Tier-I 2019-20 Exam on 17th, 18th & 19th March 2020. Candidates are advised to definitely cover these questions for scoring high marks in the Exam.
Get SSC CHSL 2020 Admit Card Updates
Day-1: 17th March 2020 SSC CHSL 2019-20 Tier-1 Exam
- Who is the Youngest Chess Grandmaster?
Answer: Sergey Karjakin
- Where is Sher Shah Suri’s Tomb located in India?
Answer: Sasaram town of Bihar
- What was the weight of Chandrayaan 2 in tones?
Answer: 3.8 tonnes
- Ajanta and Ellora Caves are located in:
Answer: Aurangabad District of Maharashtra
- Who is the Chairman of BCCI?
Answer: Sourav Ganguly
Get SSC CHSL Tier-1 2019-20 Exam Analysis (17th to 19th March)
- Who was the Architect of Chola Dynasty?
Answer: Sama Varma
- Writer of the book ‘Writer of the book’:
Answer: Shashi Tharoor
- How many UP Lok Sabha Constituencies are there?
- Hair-like organelles which extend from the surface of many animal cells:
Answer: Cilia and Flagella
- Who was appointed as CEO of YES Bank?
Answer: Ravneet Gill
Check SSC CHSL 2020 Exam Important Topics
- When is the International Ozone Layer Day?
Answer: 16 September 2020
- UNICEF was established in:
Answer: 11 December 1946, New York, United States
- What is the meaning of term ‘nibble’?
Answer: In computers and digital technology, a nibble (pronounced NIHB-uhl; sometimes spelled nybble) is four binary digits or half of an eight-bit byte. A nibble can be conveniently represented by one hexadecimal digit.
- What is PMVVY of Pension Plan?
Answer: Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana is pension scheme and it can be taken from 4 May 2017 to 31 March 2020.
- Name of Water Soluble Vitamins:
Answer: The water-soluble vitamins include ascorbic acid (vitamin C), thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine, pyridoxal, and pyridoxamine), folacin, vitamin B12, biotin, and pantothenic acid.
Download Previous Year Papers of SSC CHSL Exam
- 6th Schedule of Indian Constitution deals with:
Answer: Separate arrangements for the tribal areas of Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, and Tripura.
- Laterite soil consists of:
Answer: Laterite is a soil and rock type rich in iron and aluminium and is commonly considered to have formed in hot and wet tropical areas.
- Which is the highest waterfall in India?
Answer: Jog Falls, Karnataka
- Which is the Biggest River Island?
- Where is Rail Coach Factory in India located?
Answer: Kapurthala, Punjab
Practice SSC CHSL 2020 Mock Tests with Answers for Free
- Jack Dorsey is the co-founder and CEO of:
- Mekhala chador handloom belongs to:
- Which pipe take out urine from kidney?
Check Last Minute Tips to Clear SSC CHSL 2020 Exam
Day-2: 18th March 2020 SSC CHSL 2019-20 Tier-1 Exam
- Chief of Defence Staff
Answer: General Bipin Rawat
- RBI Deputy Governor appointed in 2020:
Answer: Michael Debabrata Patra
- Khelo India Youth Games 2020 were held in:
Answer: Guwahati, Assam, India
- Photo Electric Ray was discovered by:
Answer: Heinrich Rudolf Hertz
- Uranium is produced maximum by which country:
Check SSC CHSL 2020 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Garfield Trophy is related to which sport:
- India’s rank in 23rd Asian Athletic Championship games:
- Financial Emergency comes under which Article of Indian Constitution:
Answer: Article 360
- Who won Nobel Prize 2019 in Physics?
Answer: Jim Peebles, Michel Mayor, Didier Queloz
- MUDRA Scheme related to:
Answer: Micro Units Development & Refinance Agency Ltd. (MUDRA) is a new institution set up by Government of India to provide funding to the non-corporate, non-farm sector income generating activities of micro and small enterprises whose credit needs are below Rs. 10 Lakh.
Check SSC CHSL LDC/DEO Salary after 7th Pay Commission, Job Profile and Promotion Policy
- 1 GB is equal to how many MB?
Answer: 1024 MB
- who was the Inventor of Dynamite?
Answer: Alfred Nobel
- Scientific name of Black Buck:
Answer: Antilope cervicapra
- Dada Saheb Phalke Awards 2020 given to:
Answer: Amitabh Bachchan
- Who won the 2019 World Women Chess Championship (WWCC)?
Answer: Humpy Koneru
Check SSC CHSL 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Who won the Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy 2019?
Answer: Ben Stokes
- Kala Azar is caused by:
- How many art forms are there in Kathakali?
- Hard Disc is which types of storage?
Answer: Secondary Storage
- Who won the Durand Cup 2019?
Answer: Gokulam Kerala
- Who was the Chairman of Drafting Committee of Indian Constitution?
Answer: BR Ambedkar
Get SSC CHSL 2020 Study Material
Day-3: 19th March 2020 SSC CHSL 2019-20 Tier-1 Exam
- Formula of Butene:
- Diameter of moon:
Answer: 3,474.2 km
- How many Earthquake or Seismic Zones are there in India?
- First Election Commissioner of India:
Answer: Sukumar Sen
- When was Battle of Buxar happened?
Answer: 22 October 1764
- When was Battle of Plassey happened?
Answer: 23 June 1757
Check SSC 2020-21 Exam Calendar
- Who made the record for the single longest space mission by a woman?
Answer: Christina Koch
- The boundary between the crust and mantle:
Answer: Mohorovicic discontinuity
9. Who found Muslim League?
Answer: Khwaja Salimullah
- Who takes charge in case of death of President in India?
Answer: Vice President
- Srirangpattnam is located near which river?
- 2nd Five Year Plan was from:
- The Treaty of Allahabad was signed on:
Answer: 12 August 1765
- Indian Economy is which type of economy?
Answer: Mixed Economy
- Who was President of India in 1976?
Answer: Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed
- Largest Hockey Arena:
Answer: Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada