SSC Team of Jagranjosh.com has come up with the question paper of SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier-I (CGL Tier-I) Exam 2015. The examination was held on 16 August 2015 for recruitment to various Group B and Group C posts. Earlier to this the same exam was also held on 09 August 2015.
The entire question paper (200 marks) consisted of four sections: English Language, General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude-Basic Arithmetic Skill and General Awareness; with 02 hours duration in total. Each wrong answer carried a negative marking of 0.25.
SSC CGL aspirants can go through the question paper given below and get an idea of the probable question types asked in the examination.
51. which among the following is the sweetest sugar?
52. SIDBI Strands for:
A) Small Industries Development Bank of India
B) Small Industries Developmental Banker India
C) Small Industrial Designed Bank of India
D) Small Innovations Development Banker’s institute
53. The ash-grey soils of high-latitude coniferous forests are known as:
A) Grey-Brown soils
C) Red and Yellow soils
D) Tundra soils
54. The metal ion present in vitamin B12 is:
55. Which one among the following industries is the maximum consumer of water in lndia?
A) Thermal Power
C) Paper and Pulp
57. Day and Night are equal at the:
A) Prime Meridian
58. Constitutional Monarchy means:
A) The kind interprets the constitution
B) The King exercise power as granted by constitution
C) The King write the constitution
D) The King is elected by the people
59. Bangladesh was created in-
60. An enzyme produced by HIV that allows the integration of HIV DNA into the host cell’s DNA is:
A) DNA gyrase
61. The gene which exhibits multiple effects is known as: