SSC Combined Higher Secondary Exam 2014: Question Paper: 2 November 2014 (Morning Shift)
SSC Team of Jagranjosh.com provides SSC Combined Higher Secondary Exam 2014: Question Paper for the aspirant. The written examination was conducted on 02 November 2014.
SSC Team of Jagranjosh.com provides SSC Combined Higher Secondary Exam 2014: Question Paper for the aspirant. The written examination was conducted on 02 November 2014. This examination was organized for recruitment to the posts of Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerks.
The question paper includes 200 questions from four sections: English Language, General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude-Basic Arithmetic Skill and General Awareness. There was a negative marking of 0.25 Marks for each wrong answer. The candidates have 02 hours to mark maximum correct answers in order to qualify this examination.
The student preparing for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Exam 2015 can get the idea of question types asked in the examination.
1. Looking at the portrait of a man, Ram said. “His mother is the wife of my father’s son. Brothers and sisters I have none”. Whose portrait was Ram looking at?
(A) His grandfather
(B) His son
(C) His brother
(D) His cousin
2. From the given alternatives, select the word which cannot be formed using the letters or the given word.
3. In a certain code, if AUDITORIUM is written as MUIROTIDUA, how will MISFORTUNE be written in that code?
4. If TODAY is coded as UQECZ, how can BEFORE be coded?
5. A bus driver wants to travel a distance of 200 km. He travels with the speed of 40 km/hr. He takes rest at 3 different hotels for 15 minutes, 30 minutes and 15 minutes respectively. He starts his journey at
9.00 a.m. At what time does he reach his final destination?
(A) 3.00 a.m.
(B) 3.00 p.m.
(C) 3.30 a.m.
(D) 2.30 p.m.