Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Karnataka – Kerala Region invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 26 September 2014 by 05.00 PM.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 26 September 2014 by 05.00 PM.
Details of Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant (Chemical): 04 (Four).
- Technical Officer (S&R): 26 (Twenty Six).
- Senior Technical Assistant (Chemical): 05 (Five).
- Technical Assistant (M/o Agriculture): 01 (One).
- For Post 1& 2: Master Degree in the relevant field or equivalent from recognized University or Institution.
- For Post 3 & 4: Bachelor Degree in the relevant fieldor equivalent from recognized University or Institution.
Age Limit: Not Exceed from 30 years as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
- For Post 1: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- Per Month.
- For Post 2& 3: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- Per Month.
- For Post 4 : Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800/- Per Month.
- Application Fee (Non- refundable) for the candidate should be Rs. 50/- (Fifty only) in the form of CRFS (Central Recruitment Fee Stamp).
- SC/ ST/ PH/ ESM/ Women candidates are exempted from the fee payment.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test or Proficiency Test or the Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidatesmay apply in the prescribed format along with attested photo copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent Passport size Photograph should affix on the application form and also enclosed two self- addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs. 06/- with CRFS may be forwarded to the “Regional Director (KKR), Staff Selection Commission, First Floor, ‘E’ Wing, KendriyaSadan, Koramangala, Banglore – 560 034” on or before 26 September 2014by 05.00 PM.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.
If you have any Question/Point on the above information, please ask/discuss it in the SSC Group