Staff Selection Commission Karnataka-Kerala Region (SSC-KKR) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer (Civil), Investigator, Catalouger, Language Typist (Malayalam) and Language Typist (Telugu). The candidates eligible for the posts may send their applications in the prescribed format along with the copies of required documents on or before 17 January 2014. SSC is an Indian government organisation to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training. Its aim is to conduct examinations and/or interviews to make recruitment to Group “B” and Group “C” posts for the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India.
• Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 17 January 2014
• Last Date for Receipt of Application forms for candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Tripura, Nagaland, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti District and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad: 24 January 2014
Name of the Posts:
• Junior Engineer (Civil): 1 post
• Investigator: 18 posts
• Catalouger: 1 post
• Language Typist (Malayalam): 1 post
• Language Typist (Telugu): 1 post
Total No. of Post: 22
• Junior Engineer (Civil): Candidate’s age should be between 21-32 years.
• Investigator: Candidate’s age should be below 30 years.
• Catalouger: Candidate’s age should be between 18-27 years.
• Language Typist (Malayalam): Candidate’s age should be between 18-25 years.
• Language Typist (Telugu): Candidate’s age should be between 18-25 years.
• Junior Engineer (Civil): Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering with 3 years experience OR Equivalent Qualification.
• Investigator: Bachelor Degree with Mathematics or Statistics or Economics as a subject.
• Catalouger: 12th or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board or University, Certificate course in Library Science, English Typewriting on computer @ 35 wpm. Correspond to 10500 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word within 10 minutes.
• Language Typist (Malayalam): Matriculation or equivalent and 25 words per minute speed in typewriting in the language.
• Language Typist (Telugu): Matriculation or equivalent and 25 words per minute speed in typewriting in the language.
• Candidates have to pay the fee of Rs.50/- in the shape of CRFS pasted at the top of the application in the space provided which must be got cancelled from the counter clerk of any post office.
• Women candidates /Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/ PH and ExS. Candidates are exempted from the fees.
• Junior Engineer (Civil): Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
• Investigator: Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
• Catalouger: Rs.5200-20200 + grade pay Rs. 1900/-
• Language Typist (Malayalam): Rs.5200-20200 + grade pay Rs. 1900/-
• Language Typist (Telugu): Rs.5200-20200 + grade pay Rs. 1900/-
• Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of educational qualifications, academic records, percentage of marks etc. or through a screening test at the discretion of the Commission.
• Candidates, thus, selected may be required to undergo a written proficiency test wherever applicable/required.
• Candidates qualified on the basis of merit of proficiency test if any held, would be required to appear at the interview.
• Final select list would be prepared in order of merit as disclosed by the aggregate marks.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as available on the website http://ssc.nic.in
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with one recent passport size photograph affixed and one additionally duly attested photograph to be enclosed, attested copies of all relevant certificates/ mark sheets, caste certificates (if applicable) should be submitted to the address given below before 17 January 2014.
The Regional Director (KKR),
Staff Selection Commission,
1st Floor, ‘E’ Wing, Kendriya Sadan,
Koramangala, Bangalore – 560 034
• The envelop containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………………………………………. ADVERTISED VIDE CATEGORY NO………………………………….. OF ADVT. NO. KKR-03/2013.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
SSC issued Admit Card for CAPF, Delhi Police, CISF (SI, ASI) Exam 2016, Find Scheme & Syllabus
SSCWR Declared Final Result for Technical Superintendent Posts 2016
SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘D’ Examination 2016 Admit Card Released by Central Region
SSC-CR, Declared Final Result for Training Equipment Operator & Accounts Clerk Post 2015