SSC MTS 2019 Online Registration is closing today at 5 PM on the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Candidates can complete their online fee payment till 31 May 2019 up to 05.00 PM once they have completed their registration till 29 May 2019 up to 05.00 PM. However, in offline mode, fee submission process can be completed till 01 June 2019.
As per the latest notice issued by the Commission, 25 lakh candidates have already applied for SSC MTS 2019 examination.
Candidates seeking to apply for SSC MTS Non-Technical 2019 Exam Notification should be 10th class passed or equivalent from a recognized Board. The age of the candidates should be 18 to 25 years.
SSC MTS Notification was released on 22 April 2019. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2019 from 22 April 2019 to 29 May 2019. As per the SSC MTS 2019 Recruitment Notification,
Earlier, the Staff Selection Commission activated the application status for MTS Posts. All those candidates who had submitted their MTS applications 2019 can check their SSC MTS 2019 Application Status through SSC official website www.ssc.nic.in or directly through the link given below. They will be required to provide the date of birth and registration number in order to check the status of their MTS Online Application.
SSC MTS 2019 Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination-2019 (Paper-I) and Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination-2019 (Paper-II). SSC MTS Exam for Paper I will be conducted from 02 August to 06 September 2019 while the SSC MTS Paper II is scheduled on 17 November 2019. Candidates will be shortlisted for the MTS Paper II on the basis of their performance in MTS Paper II.
As far as SSC MTS 2019 vacancies are concerned, as per media reports, it was expected that SSC would release around 10674 vacancies for various posts under MTS Non Technical such as Peon, Safaiwala, Jamadar, Junior Gestetner Operator, Chowkidar etc. However, the Commission hasn't declared the number of vacancies for SSC MTS 2019 Notification till now.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) released the short notification for the post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Non-Technical in employment newspaper dated 20 April to 26 April 2019.
More details such as important dates, application form, salary, exam pattern for SSC MTS 2019 exam are available below in this article.
Important Dates for SSC MTS 2019
- Dates for submission of online applications: 22.04.2019 to 29.05.2019
- Last date for receipt of application: 29.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 31.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 31.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 01.06.2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 02.08.2019 to 06.09.2019
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 17.11.2019
Vacancy Details of SSC MTS 2019
Expected Vacancy – 10,000+ posts
SSC MTS Salary:
Pay Band – Rs 5200- 20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800
Eligibility Criteria for SSC MTS 2019
10th Class Passed.
A candidate should be:-
- A citizen of India
- Subject of Nepal
- Subject of Bhutan
- Tibetan Refugee
- Person of Indian Origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Afganistan, Kenya, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam.
18 to 25 Years
Selection Procedure for SSC MTS 2019
Selection process consists of Paper 1, Paper 2 and Skill Test.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern:
SSC MTS Exam Paper 1 is an objective type online exam while Paper-2 is a descriptive paper in English or any other language to check the candidate’s writing skill and speed. Candidates who will qualify in Paper I will be called for Paper II. Paper-III is a skill test that needs to be taken as per candidate's convenience.
How to Apply for SSC MTS 2019
Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 22 May 2019. Follow thestep by step process for filling up the SSC MTS application form
- Visit the official SSC website www.ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the tab “SSC JHT 2019 Notice” and read the pre-instructions carefully.
- Fill the necessary details and complete the registration process.
- Now, log-in to your account by entering registration number and password.
- Provide educational details
- After providing all the details, now upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- The last step is fee submission. Submit the fee by credit/ debit card or e-challan.
- After submitting the fee, a confirmation mail/msg will be sent to the candidates.
Application Fees for SSC MTS 2019 Exam
- General and OBC - Rs 100/-
- Women /SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen - No Fee
Fee can be paid via Online or Offline/SBI Challan Mode