Staff Selection Commission invited applications for the recruitment of 195 posts under Government of India falling within the jurisdiction of Staff Selection Commission (NORTH WESTERN REGION), Chandigarh. The candidates eligible for the posts can apply through prescribed format before 27 December 2013.
- Opening Dates for Registration: 30 November 2013
- Closing Dates for Registration: 27 December 2013
Details of Posts
- Assistant Plant Protection Officers (Entamology/Nematology): 85 Posts
- Assistant Plant Protection Officers (Plant/Virology/Bacteriology): 67 Posts
- Assistant Plant Protection Officer (Weed Officer): 29 Posts
- Investigator Group C: 6 Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 8 Posts
Rs 50 only for General and OBC’s. NO fee for SC’S, ST’s, female candidates, physically handicapped and ex-serviceman.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of fulfilling eligibility criteria and performance in screening test.
How to apply
The eligible candidates can send their applications to the Deputy Regional Director (NWR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 3 3 Kendriya Sadan, Sector 9 Chandigarh 160017.