SSC Steno Skill Test Result 2019 has been delayed. However, there is no official confirmation o the release of the result on the official website. As per the calendar, SSC Stenographer Grade C and D 2019 (Skill Test) Result was to be released on 10 March 2022. All those candidates who are waiting for SSC Steno Grade C & D Exam 2019 Results are advised to keep checking on the official website of SSC.i.e. ssc.nic.in for the latest updates.
The SSC Stenographer Grade C and D 2019 (Skill Test) Exam was held on 21 and 22 October 2021. Candidates are advised to keep a close on the official website. Candidates will be able to download SSC Steno Result once released on the official website followed by the easy steps given below. A total of 991 vacancies will be recruited through SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Exam 2019.
How to Download SSC Steno Grade C and D 2019 Result?
- Visit the official website of SSC.i.e. ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the ‘Result’ Tab.
- Now, Click on the ‘steno Grade C and D’ Tab.
- Now, Click on ‘ SSC Steno Grade C and D 2019 Result’ Download Link.
- A PDF will be opened.
- Check SSC Steno Grade C and D 2019 Result and save it for future reference.
Download SSC Steno Grade C and D 2019 Result - to release soon
The candidates who qualify for the Skill Test will be considered for final selection on basis of their merit in the Computer Based Exam. Final selection and allocation of Ministries/ Departments will be made on the basis of the performance of candidates in the Computer Based Examination and the preference of Posts/ Departments exercised by them at the time of Document Verification.
All the candidates qualified for Document Verification are required to appear for Document Verification along with the photocopies and original documents. Candidates have to bring two passport size recent color photographs and one original valid Photo ID Proof while appearing for the Document Verification. Photo ID Proof can be:-
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar.
- Voter ID Card.
- PAN Card.
- Driving License.
- Government School/ College ID Card.
- Employer ID (Govt./ PSU).
- Any other Photo bearing ID Card issued by Central/ State Govt
Candidates will have to submit copies of various documents like:-
- Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate.
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of the Notice of exam.
- Caste/ Category Certificate, if belongs to reserved categories.
- Persons with Disabilities Certificate in the required format, if applicable.
- For Ex-Servicemen (ESM): 1) Undertaking as per Annexure-VII. 2) Serving Defence Personnel Certificate as per Annexure-VI, if applicable. 3) Discharge Certificate, if discharged from the Armed Forces.
- Relevant Certificate if seeking any age relaxation.
- No Objection Certificate, in case already employed in Government/ Government undertakings.
- Any other document specified in the Admission Certificate for DV.